CHAPTER 5: Violet, Indigo, Blue

(Chapter 13 from Found)❤️

                **********************

Indigo

My wolf started getting anxious as we neared the border. There was something that was bothering me and my wolf here, in my territory. It had a pull for me of some sort. But the most important thing I had to concentrate on right now was whether Violet could see the barrier.

The barrier was only a meter away from us. Right in front of our eyes. But Violet did not see it, she just hummed to the music and drove through it, making me gawk at her in shock.

What the fuck was the deal with my sister?!

Violet had slowed down the speed. She started getting more nervous as we neared. I could feel her distress and uneasiness. My wolf and I only wanted her home and within our eye site. Right where I know she could feel comfortable. That place she would call home.

I told her to stop as we reached the spot Eli was going to meet us. I did not smell him which meant that asshole was late. It took us longer to reach here anyways with the speed Violet was driving.

Violet was nervous so I asked her to move outside the car. She literally jumped out of the car and carried on with her routine stretching then moved to open my door. I jumped out and pulled her into my fur, nuzzling like the pup she was of mine. My wolf had never been so happy in life. She relaxed a bit and held onto me scratching around my neck.

I rubbed my scent over her form as a father would do to his pup. She was my little one, my wolf's pup, my entire world right now. A reason for my living. Nobody was going to take her away from me ever again. I was going to do everything in my power to keep her protected and happy, with me. I knew I would keep the world at her feet if she wanted to.

I felt Eli nearby trying to link me. I know he smelled her and was trying to reach me to confirm his suspicion. I held my walls up so he couldn't link me because I knew he would bombard me with a rap of questions.

"He's here." I told Violet. She tried to move away to get a clear look at him but I pulled her back to make her stand near my neck. It only calmed me and my wolf.

There was something else my wolf was frantic about. He was growing restless. There was this pull of some sort, playing with us. What was fuck was wrong? I tried to get to an understanding with my wolf when Eli approached. His wolf moved to stand in front of us and stared at Violet. He shifted from one leg to another, huffing out breath and sniffing her at the same time, trying to believe she wasn't a ghost.

I opened my link before he did something stupid. His wolf was staring at her, whilst he ignored his Alpha. Completely! 

How dare he?! He definitely had a death wish.

I growled at him loud enough for him to snap his attention at me and bow to me. "Go and shift Eli." My voice was that of a command of an Alpha.

At this point, I did not care if he was my best friend. I knew he could manage my wrath. He was the only one who could. My wolf was a bit restless though. No, not a bit. He was restless, big time. He eyed Eli's wolf until he confirmed the one thing he wanted to confirm.

Eli was not her mate.

I didn't know if I ever felt so relieved in my entirety but knowing he was not her mate made me.

One thing I was sure about right now was that he was not her mate. Not even a potential mate at that! He would have fought me if he saw me so close to her. He would have tried to fight for her. He would have done something. But that would only have gotten him killed.