CHAPTER 26: Friday night

Laura

As planned they had Friday nights once or twice a month. That was the only day I knew Indigo and I were going to get some free time for ourselves. Before leaving to meet the guys he took an hour with me in the backyard.

"I don't want to go!" He groaned and pulled back from my neck. I was sitting on his lap strangling him with his hands on my ass. My shirt was unbuttoned in a weird way as Indigo saw fit for him to get his hands on me.

"Then don't leave." I replied as I kissed his ear, whispering in it.

"I'll seriously consider it." He warned, making me laugh.

"You'll have me all for yourself by the end of the night. I want to tell you so much." I told him, smiling. I wanted to spend time with the pack as well. I wanted to know the fun side of them. The girls were really looking forward to it and I did not have the heart to say no.

"Hmm..I liked the 'all to myself' part more." He said and sucked on my neck again.

"Let's go now. They'll be here." I said but I pulled him closer, exposing my neck.

"Yeahh.. Let's go.." He whispered and bit on a new spot sucking it hard for it to leave a hickey. I smiled moaning, as he licked the spot with his tongue, his hands finding my breasts again, my bra open and left under my shirt just like that.

"Indigo.. Violet's coming down." I said, suppressing another moan.

He looked back eventually and pulled me into a hard kiss before I could say anything. Smiling into the kiss I dragged my tongue to fight his tongue losing our breaths. The bond was so full of love and want. It was flowering so much. So much that we were getting lost in that meadow, so much that the sparks we shared shone like sunshine on us. It felt so good to be close to eachother. I basically wanted to glue myself to him, I was that entranced by the bond.

I wish I could.

Inside, Violet played the music loud enough for the whole house to shake and we pulled back to catch our breaths, laughing at our pup inside who was rocking by herself, practicing for the night.

Indigo was so fucking happy, so much that I wanted to kiss to shit out of him again. He was joyed that Violet was finding her happiness here. Everything felt so good at the moment. I never wanted it to go away.

After hearing a lot of destruction from inside the house, we got up and left, not before rearranging my clothes and Indigo's pants. The girls started gathering and told us to wear whatever we wanted. They even said we could go naked if we wanted.

Villa came beside me and smiled mischievously. "You've had a good time, I see."

I blushed and dismissed her, making her laugh. Quickly going back to change I wore a boyfriend shirt and short slacks underneath. Lianna was the most hyped up person, although she wasn't going to drink due to pregnancy she cursed the guys who probably hid or robbed our drinks. "No Luna. That cannot be it. There must be more. Indigo must have hid it." Lianna said, eyeing the bottles, her face looking like she was very used to their antics. "They know we finish it so they hide it. Such pussys. They don't want us girls to enjoy." She huffed, making me laugh. She was a whole package of fun.

"You aren't drinking anyway." Jane snorted. The look Lianna gave her was award winning.

I was worried if Violet could handle the drink. When I asked her yesterday she told me she used to drink sometimes. She was very scared to tell me in the first place and when I told her I could sense her lie, she came clean. The fact that she was scared to lie to me as she should be of her mother was more endearing than anything else. I told her it's okay here but never to drink in my absence ever again. To that she kissed my cheek and even promised me. But what was more entertaining was that she pleaded with me to not tell Indigo.