the one where she pulls off a reckless stunt

Começar do início

Stiles was terrified of the Siren part of Elyna.

The human was genuinely scared of Elyna Benston, or the creature she tends to be.
He was scared because he knew that she had done some terrible things in her past which she still refused to talk to him about and Stiles didn’t know what she was capable of.
Stiles now understood why the Siren-Human was such a feared supernatural.

He saw Elyna’s body trembling heavily as she put more and more effort in her powers, her hands almost pulling apart the classroom door.

Jennifer knew that she couldn’t fight the Siren-Human.

Not now at least.

The Siren-Human was one of the strongest beings in the world and the Darach with its half powers wouldn’t stand a chance in front of her.

She knew that Elyna was seconds away from tearing the door and ripping her apart into pieces, so she moved on with her plan quickly. She grabbed Noah Stilinski and disappeared out of the window, glasses breaking and shattering everywhere.

Elyna tore open the door and Stiles rushed past inside, screaming his for his dad.

But they were too late.

Everyone hated being stuck in the moment where you had to choose between your best friend and the person you loved.

That was exactly what Elyna had to go through.

On one hand, she wanted to be there with Lydia at the hospital, and on the other hand she couldn’t leave Stiles alone in a time like this either.

Only when Allison and Isaac said that they would be with Lydia and that Stiles needed her now more than ever, Elyna was somewhat relieved. Yet she promised to drop by and check on Lydia later that night, which the strawberry blond readily agreed upon.

“Stiles, Scott and Elyna.” Jennifer whimpered, trying to play the part of a frantic girlfriend, “They’re gonna tell you things; things you cannot believe. You have to trust me, Derek.”

“What is it?” Derek asked his girlfriend. Elyna was tired of hiding in the shadows with her friends, watching the Darach carry on with her little, pathetic act.

She just wanted to go there and kill her.

“Promise me?” Jennifer looked at Derek with tears welling in her eyes.

“I promise.”

The two of them kissed, making Elyna’s blood boil but the once passionate kiss was definitely lacking something, which Jennifer definitely picked up on.

She immediately pulled back, looking a tad bit worried. “They’re here already, aren’t they?”

The three teenagers emerged out of the shadows of the loft and glared daggers at the lady. Tears welled up in Stiles’ eyes, a single tear spilling across his pale cheek.

“What did they tell you, huh? They definitely fed you with all these lies, so what did they tell you? They definitely told you that I was the one taking people, didn’t they?” Jennifer acted as if it was a preposterous idea.

Elyna noticed Stiles’ trembling figure and how hard he was trying to stop himself for attacking Jennifer. She slipped her hand into his and squeezed them tightly. Stiles drew in a shaky breath with the contact, trying to hold himself up.

“We told you that you are the one killing people.” Scott narrowed his eyes at the woman.

“Oh really?” She scoffed and spoke sarcastically. “Yeah, taking them, cutting their throats. I probably do that during the lunch time, so in that way I can come back to school for my next English class.”

“Where’s my dad?” Stiles’ voice wavered, showing how much broken he was.

“How should I know?” Jennifer exclaimed, looking at Stiles as if he was crazy for asking her that. “Derek, please tell me that you don’t believe this bullshit.”

“Do you know where is Stiles’ dad?” Derek ignored Jennifer.

“No!”

It was only within seconds when Stiles’ head throbbed with immense anger; that was definitely not his. He winced slightly and glanced at his girlfriend whose eyes where white and she growled at Jennifer murderously, baring her sharp teeth.
Before Stiles could even open his mouth to ask her to calm down, she flashed past him in her superhuman speed and thrashed Jennifer against the wall.

Jennifer let out a cry of pain and shock, her eyes bulging out of her socket when she found herself pinned against the wall by the Hybrid.

Elyna chocked her hard, almost cutting off her of all her oxygen. Ignoring all the yells of protest from the people around her, she stuck her fist right into Jennifer’s chest, her claws gripping at her heart.

That was the classic Mikaelson move that she’d picked up when she had taken an interest in the Original Vampire family and researched about them.

“Doesn’t it feel so nice knowing that a person’s life is in your hand? ” Elyna hissed in a low, dangerous voice. “You must know what I’m talking about right? I mean, you literally killed eleven people so far. One small tug,” she tugged at Jennifer’s heart a little, making the woman gasp and then wail in pain, “and you go bye-bye.”

The three men were dumfounded to even move from their places to stop Elyna. They had never seen the shy, reserved girl to be so ferocious and murderous. She looked like she was enjoying this.

And that made her even scarier.

“You-you can’t kill me.” Jennifer managed to sputter, blood dribbling down her lips.

“Can’t I?” Elyna raised her eyebrow challengingly. “You know about me, don’t you? You must have done your homework before coming out in the field to play. You know what I’d done. I might not kill anymore, but that doesn’t mean that I’ve forgotten how to.”

Scott hurried to Elyna and grabbed her shoulder, careful not to startle her or anything that could end up in her pulling out Jennifer’s heart. “Elyna, stop! We need her!”
Jennifer’s terrified eyes trailed off to Scott and than back to Elyna.

“That’s right... you need me.”

“We don’t.”

“Yes we do! We don’t know where Stiles’ dad is. We need her to get us to him.” Scott’s voice rose.

“Not-not only the Sheriff. Cora Hale too.” Jennifer gasped through pain.

“What? What have you done?” Derek’s eyes widened.

“Call your uncle, call Peter.”

Derek immediately called his uncle who told him that Cora was indeed dying.

“We need her alive.” Scott tired to reason with both Elyna and a furious Derek now. The Hybrid glared at Scott before she contemplated.

I could ask the witch community to find you dad. And they’ll find something for Cora too. We don’t really need her. Elyna thought to Stiles.

It could take time. We don’t-don’t know how he is, if he’s bleeding or not. He could be dying of dehydration and scared out is his wits. Elyna, my dad is scared of the dark. What-what if she has kept him-

Elyna exhaled in frustration and let go of Jennifer’s heart, pulling her wrist out of her chest. The woman gasped in sheer relief and closed her eyes, breathing heavily.

She healed almost immediately.

Elyna wiped her blood stained hand on Jennifer’s top, not at once stopping growling at her and then stepped back.