𝟷𝟼. . .ᴄᴏɴғʀᴏɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Start from the beginning

Nabi smiled lightly, as if to diffuse the awkwardness she was feeling from Scoups and said, "We've been friends for a while now. I thought you knew." 

Scoups shrugged his shoulders and said, "You never mentioned it to me. Neither did you."

Mingyu gave Scoups a teasing smirk and said, "Why? Do you intend on keeping her all to yourself? You should learn how to share hyung." 

Scoups playfully rolled his eyebrows and pointed his chopsticks at Mingyu, saying, "Learn how to share your food first. Then we'll talk."

"I do share my food," Mingyu claimed. 

"Oh yeah? Remember that Vlive?" Scoups began to get worked up as he began to open his food up, "You're so territorial with food." 

"Food and People are different," Was all that Mingyu had to offer as a reply.

As Mingyu and Scoups embarked on another friendly sibling bickering, Nabi felt a slight tug at her sleeve and she turned towards Suho, remembering that he was also there. 

Nabi had honestly forgotten about Suho momentarily because he had been so silent. 

"Can I eat now?" Suho asked. 

Nabi threw him a blank look and said, "Of course. You don't need to ask him to eat." 

She pushed his packed dinner towards him. 

"Thank you," Suho said as he made himself comfortable, "I'm starving." 

"If this isn't enough then tell me. I'll go make you something inside," Nabi said. 

Suho shook his head and said, "I can go cook by myself. You don't have to do anything."

Suho took a bite of his food and asked, "Are you feeling better now, noona?" 

"I am. Don't worry," Nabi assured him. 

Suho nodded in understanding and then leaned in close to Nabi, whispering in her ear, "Which one is your boyfriend by the way?" 

"What?"

"Which one is he? They both aren't your boyfriends at the same time, are they?" Suho asked innocently, as if he were genuinely curious. 

"What?" Nabi said bewilderment, "What the heck are you saying?" 

Nabi wasn't even sure if that was even possible. 

"What?" Suho spoke in a defensive voice, "You could be in an open relationship for all I know."

"I'm not in an open relationship. Use your brain. You've been given it for a reason," Nabi said, shocked at the idea of even entering an open relationship. 

"Can you blame me? They both are acting as if they are your boyfriend," Suho whispered rather aggressively. 

"W-what?" Nabi's pitch went up a few octaves as she listened in disbelief, "No they do not."

"Yes they do. The tall one was trying to literally spoon feed you earlier and the aggressive looking one is literally upset cause you didn't wait to eat with him. This is how boyfriends act. Possessive," Suho said. 

"You're delusional. Why don't you use your brain for something useful instead of wasting your brain cells on useless stuff like this," Nabi told him in orderly manner. 

"Why do you always insult my brain?" Suho asked, sounding genuinely hurt. 

"Just eat," Nabi ordered him when she couldn't think of something else to say. 

It was typical older sibling behavior. Order your sibling when you don't know what to say. 

Suho made a face but listened nonetheless.