She loves seeing all those people being this nice to her brother and she hopes being liked by all of them just as much.

While the song was being chanted, Erin looks around the table seeing one particular person at the very end of the bench, holding an half full glass of water tightly between her hands while staring into it with a sad look. She wasn't moving her lips to the chant at all. She was all focused on that glass of water.

The song was over when Erin leans closer to her brothers ear, whispering: "Is that over there-?"

"It is", Austin smirks knowing exactly what his sister was thinking. Erin let's her eyes linger over the brown haired beauty dressed in a black gown, wearing her hair open and straightened over her shoulders, while she had that sad look on her face.

Erin hated seeing people being this sad.

But she knew the occasion - losing one of the biggest games in your career - was a very sad point. So Erin was really understandable.

"I know she's beautiful, Er. Try not getting too distracted by this one", Austin smirks again, taking his seat at one of the chairs while Erin quietly takes a seat next to him, sitting now at the other end of the table.

While sipping her beer, the loud beats of the chilled music sound through Erin ears. A few team members got up dancing, while Austin was out on the dance floor as well. Just a bunch of people were being left at the table, while Erin had a nice chat with a few of the players.

"So Erin, tell us about you. What do you do when you're not partying with your brothers teammates?", Maria asks while Jenni sits next to her, taking a big sip from her beer.

"I am an physiotherapist. I just arrived in Barcelona yesterday after working with the arsenal team for around four years", Erin explains happily, sounding overall excited to finally be here.

"Does that mean you'll start working at the club?", Jenni asks just as excited and Erin nods.

"I will", she smiles, turning her head to look at the sad person at the end of the table, sitting there all by herself. Erin couldn't take her eyes off this woman.

"Just ignore her. She's still going over the game. Acting like she can change something that is in the past", Maria explains, pressing her lips into a flat line, while the three of them all look towards the athlete at the end of the table.

"She needs her time processing the disgrace", Jenni adds with a chuckle, taking another sip of the beer.

Erin couldn't take her eyes off the beautiful woman.

She felt the urge of going over there and embracing her in a hug, comforting her. But even if Erin had the feeling she knew her, they have never met before.

"Hey, capitán. Why don't you greet our newest member over here", Jenni shouts over the table towards the woman while Maria breaks out into a loud laugh.

"Don't be this mean", Maria adds when she sees the deadly glare the captain was throwing towards the bunch of people.

It was until her angry, dark hazel eyes land on Erin's, when her face softens within a second. The change of expression didn't go unnoticed by the two teammates, when they look up and forth between the new member and their captain, immediately getting their vibes.

"What is happening?", Maria asks with a quiet voice, while Jenni just shakes her head with a small smile.

"I have no idea", the striker answers with a surprised expression, getting up and as she pulls Maria with her to the dance floor, when the brown haired woman takes a sip from her glass and then slowly stands up from her seat, making her way over towards the stranger.

La Reina - Alexia Putellasजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें