chapter- 11 ( noah's pov)

Pov - Noah

‘ your records sir, you may check the email’
‘thanks’
I close the door with my foot,  laptop in my hand. I’d managed to get cctv recordings. I doubt anybody cared to check them out.
I place the laptop inside my bedroom,on the study table which faces the white wall with posters. Lets see.
I open the records, clicking the ones near 28th july.
I open the very first one, and by my bad luck,
the view of mia’s apartment is not visible.
I take my phone and dial the number of Jordan . ‘ hello?’ he picks up immediately.
‘ first of all I’m so sorry-
‘ I have long forgotten that thing noah. What’s the deal?’
But I haven’t. I sigh, forcing my drooped shoulders to be still and postorous. ‘ did you find anything about that search history?’
‘no, unfortunately’ his voice sounds rugged,’ I couldn’t find anything. And that search history theory is not enough for a proof anyways noah. So many people have my id- its impossible to find out who did it. and- it could just be a coincidence right? Somebody might have searched that for something else. Who would be stupid enough to search that purposefully or even doing it for getting out safe?’
He did make sense, it might be just a coincidence- but atleast we still have suspects. It can be someone from jordan’s course- or our college.
But I need more proof.
‘ thanks dude. I’ll call you later. And sorry for whatever I did’
‘ for the last time, stop apologizing. See you later’ and with that, he hangs up the call.
Now what? The cctv records are of no use, neither the search history.
Lord help me.
I wanna visit my family, I miss them.
A lot now. They don’t know about what’s happening here
I stare at the smiling photo of mom, dad and sis.