43. Isabella

Second update for today May 20th.

     A few days passed and Isabella calmed down slightly. She freaked out about pretty much everything. In fact, she was still freaking out. She really hadn't stopped yet. Her situation was so messed up that she couldn't even take it seriously most of the time. How could she? Naked men and women shifting into giant animals was nuts. What in the heck happened to her?

     The leopard man was constantly harassing Isabella and she was accepting his presence frighteningly fast. He was an oddball, but a good natured one. He was constantly trying to cheer her up and was the friendliest out of everybody here.

     Isabella's guards, except for the horse named Cain, all seemed to be too friendly towards her. It reminded her of how the guys in her old high school had flocked to the popular girls and flattered them. These guys were not as dirty at least. She would have imagined flattening all of them if they started talking crap. Not that she could really, but it made her feel better.

     She didn't understand anything here, so she feigned amnesia. She tried not to directly lie, but purposefully created misunderstandings. It made her feel disgusting, since she hated lies. She just broke up with her boyfriend because he lied to her too. She just didn't know how to handle this otherwise.

     The leopard was named Third and she found the name very strange. She messed up when she asked why his parents named him that. Apparently men name themselves here. How was she supposed to know that?

     Third always answered Isabella whatever she asked him. He seemed more than happy to help. She would catch Rain watching her a lot and she always felt like she would be caught.

     Rain only changed back to her partial human form at night. Isabella couldn't help, but flushing. She thought it was crazy that she was expected to cuddle with strangers. It did get really cold at night and she only had her bathing suit. Still, it was freaking hard for her. At least the men turned into animals, even if they were giant ones.

     Isabella was standing in her suit almost freezing on yet another night in the wilderness. She was given a pelt of deer hide to wrap herself in. The men around her fawned over her and it was weirding her out. She wasn't ugly by her standards, but she wasn't beautiful either. She wasn't used to this kind of attention.

     Isabella's guards fed her various things, but her stomach wasn't happy with the change in diet. After finishing her business, she hastily ran towards Rain and Harvey with Third and her guards following up the rear.

     Isabella stopped for a moment as she looked at Rain. Thankfully, the exhibitionist of a women, dressed to sleep. It only made it slightly easier for her. Sleeping pressed up against Rain was hard on her heart.

     One morning Isabella woke and felt arms around her middle. She screamed and tried to punch the guy, but felt like she hit a rock instead. She teared up and tried to get the arms off of her while backing into Rain. She heard Rain hiss, but was far more concerned about the stranger attached to her.

     "Isabella, can you stop screaming?" Rain hissed angrily.

     "But this as-guy!" Isabella was panicking again. She was doing that a lot lately.

     "Ezra, let go. You should be warm enough, right?" Rain hissed again.

     The sleepy male lifted his head and blinked blearily. Ezra closed his eyes and fell back asleep, sitting up. Isabella gawked at the nude male who had sexually assaulted her. Rain shook her head.