𝑺𝒉𝒆❜𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒊𝒕

Start from the beginning

"Clodpole" Ame hit him on the back of his head.

"Look, you wanna be in charge, control freak? Go ahead, happy to do it your way, but are you sure we can count on her?" Petra asked Marcus eyeing Maria who walked up to the group.

"Of course, we can"

"I got optics on the backyard, Saya's right. There are traps. There's no movement. No way of knowing if they're in there or not. So what now?" Maria explained and asked aggressively.

Billy, Petra and Lex had spoken their minds about what they were about to do and their fear but were interrupted by Maria "I didn't ask you to come" this statement ticked Ame off, "Maria, shut up, we are out here risking our lives because you couldn't keep your hand to yourself, so unless you have something useful to say, don't say anything at all, and if you do I'll cut your tongue out..." Ame showed no emotion of her face, she didn't raise her voice she stayed as neutral as possible. "...Now I know this is scary and we'd all prefer to be somewhere else but we got this." Ame stated, knowing it wouldn't be of any help if she go all motivational.

"We've heard the plan a million times" Lex groaned before Saya could speak. "Once more for good measure."

"Mailman Lex walks up to the front door, whistles a happy tune... Calm, cheerful. Just a happy mailman with a special package, with a not-so-happy delivery.

Petra and Billy go around back. Watch your step. The backyard is a minefield, literally. You're the backup team. Wait until Marcus gives the word, detonate the bomb, and flank any hillbillies causing trouble. This is bound to get noisy, so a distraction is mandatory. Like we learned in class, for a job like this, don't try and hide. Misdirect."

Fireworks were now heard and seen above the house, if Ame had been in any other situation she would've stared at the colours painting the sky, but with a light tap on the shoulder by Saya, Ame was brought back to the situation at hand.

"Boom, neighbours assume the white-trash residents are firing off fireworks, and we get a noise distraction to drown out Lex. We'll be topside, waiting for the cue to enter the second floor. This is the point where there's no room for mistakes."

Saya and Ame nodded to each other. Saya threw up the hook and claimed up, once she was inside, Ame climbed up the rope into the house.

"If they're in there, they'll know we're coming."

Ame and Saya were now both in the house, Ame had her daggers in her hands and Saya had her katana ready

Ame and Saya were now both in the house, Ame had her daggers in her hands and Saya had her katana ready. "See you later" Ame whispered to the girl, and the two split up, going their own way as they had planned.

Ame walked through the various rooms on high alert, it seemed like no one was there. Until Ame saw a cigarette, still hot. Her suspicion was confirmed when a lunatic woman jumped on her back. The woman's arms tightly around Ame's neck and her legs around her waist, rookie mistake.