𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒓

"Gouging was invented in the 18th-century South. It's known for its emphasis on maximum disfigurement. I dig it cause it's a way for poor people to protect their honour." Master Zane explained. It was Ame's first-class since she got the news, she was glad the two teachers standing in front of her were Master Zane and Miss De Luca, who both checked up on her before class started and had congratulated her on her birthday.
Miss De Luca had visited Ame that morning with a present, the keys to her private fighting room, Ame appreciated the gift a lot.

"Now...Miss, uh, Neocon '87 here - she likes anything that turns the clock back to the good old days of indentured servants and dysentery." Master Zane introduced the woman.
"While master Zane would prefer a land of liberal lawlessness, where prostitutes sell schoolchildren crack cocaine. Today we will be practising basic nose biting, testicle ripping and eye-poking." Master Zane seemed excited for the lesson ahead, Ame wasn't a big fan of the nose biting, testicle ripping and eye-poking herself.

Before the lesson could start the door opened revealing Madam Gao and Brandy. "Master Zane. You still haven't changed Brandy's grade." the headmistress stood in front of the teacher.
"Wasn't I clear, lady? I ain't gonna do the thing you asked me to d-" before he could finish his sentence Gao had a hold of his arm "Sweet pickles, you got 3 seconds to put that hand somewhere that ain't me" Zane's threat didn't work, instead he got twisted to the ground, he quickly stood up "I was uh" he said before trying to punch the bitch, which led to a fight between the headmistress and the teacher, which the headmistress won, and normally Ame is all for woman empowerment, but at the moment she'd hoped it would've been the other way around.

"What grade do you feel you've earned? Make sure Master Zane can't forget it." Gao asked Brandy, who stood with a smirk on her face, a smirk Ame would love to punch off.
Brandy took one of her spikes and walked over to Master Zane, who was held back by Gao, Brady thought before carving the letter A in his forehead. "GivE mE aN A"
Oh, how Ame wanted to murder the two women in front of the class.

Brandy and Gao had left the room and class was dismissed. Most students walked out, Saya, Ame and Marcus were in there a little longer. "I'm sorry for that Master Zane" Marcus told the man. "It's nothing I can't handle boy" He replied patting the boy's shoulder. "At least it looks cool," Ame told the man "it suits you, sir, don't you think miss?" Ame smirked towards the woman, who had told Ame about her 'very small' crush on the man. "Glad to hear it, kid, now you gotta get goin' to your next class" Master Zane replied before Miss De Luca could speak with that the three students left the room.

 "Glad to hear it, kid, now you gotta get goin' to your next class" Master Zane replied before Miss De Luca could speak with that the three students left the room

After the rest of her classes, Ame was in her room together with Saya and Willie. They were catching her up on a lot, telling her about how Maria was doing and how it could endanger the las vegas group. Saya told her about the tattoo appointment and they were talking about what they would like to get tattooed. Willie told the girl about Gabrielle and his new job, also about Marcus working there and how he was doing. After some time Willie left to receive a call from Gabrielle. But before him, there was a call for Marcus.