𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈

Marcus opened the door so Ame could step through. The two had gotten themselves a change of clothes and went to the rooftop. The pair walked toward their friends at a slow pace. Both had similarly shaped bruises on their faces, the only difference was the large bruise on Marcus's cheek versus Ame's purple broken nose and slightly black eyes.
Willie and Billy were the first to see the two. They exchanged smiles and went to stand against a wall. Ame saw Maria there as well, she glared at the girl, she did not feel any good emotion towards the Latina.

The silence was interrupted by Saya entering the rooftop. "Hey" Marcus greeted her. Saya didn't respond, once she saw Maria she only glared, her jaw clenching.

"I did it to help us all" Maria told the group, focussing her gaze on her ex-best friend. "You did it to help yourself, but that's not a bad thing. It's important not to forget that that's the way people operate. Less of a surprise later on." Saya told the girl, walking off to Billy and Willie.
"Damn, the freakiest shit always be happening during lockdown." "Or in my case, nearly be happenin'" the two spoke. Billy walked away grabbing Ame with him, "So time to catch up, tell me everything" He spoke to the girl and so she told him everything, and he told her everything, sharing a cigarette. Their talk was interrupted by Marcus.

"I gotta talk to everyone about something. It's important. Secrets got us into this. Holding onto bad feelings, not being honest, not trusting each other. All this back-biting, shit-talking and drama. You guys are the only family I've had since- since my folks died. And I can't lose you." He looked at Ame, she smiled at him, he was brave for admitting. She was a little annoyed Maria was present, indicating he also meant her, but that was just jealousy taking over.
"Come on, man" Willie voiced, emotion present in his voice. "Yeah, well in the spirit of full disclosure I want to tell you all the truth about me." Ame and Saya looked at each other, worry in their eyes, would he confess? that would put a major target on his back, and some people *cough* maria *cough*, are not to be trusted here.

"I didn't kill all those kids at the boys' home, when I escaped I let loose the boy who did.." Ame walked over to him sitting next to him, he grabbed her hand, she squeezed it. "I had this roommate, a psycho named Chester. He followed us to Vegas and he found Chico's body."
"What?" Maria gasped as she went to sit closer to Marcus. "That's not the worst of it. He -- he has this deadline... And we're running out of time." He spoke, and the group looked at him with wide eyes.

Maria stood up suddenly "I'm sorry." the group looked at the girl, confused why she was apologising. "I'm sorry that I dragged you into this. Ame I'm sorry I'm the reason your boyfriend cheated on you. I'm sorry he likes me more, and I'm sorry your shitty life got even shittier." The girl spoke to Ame, was this her way of apologising. Not to Ame, she doesn't know who she's talking to.

The group watched the pair as Ame slowly stood up and stepped towards the girl. Ame was taller than she was, which made the Spanish girl step back ever so slightly.

"Do you have any idea who you're talking to? mhm," Ame stepped forward even more, not blinking looking the girl straight in her eyes. "Your boyfriend didn't like you so you killed him. But I'll do a lot worse to you if you ever talk about me again, yeah?" Maria laughed. "You think I'm bluffing" "If you kill me, you'll get kicked out, and murdered by my people" Now was Ame's turn to laugh "Darling, I don't need this school, I don't need a legacy, because I built my own, I killed more people then you'll ever be able to kill, and I won't hesitate to add a few more by killing you and 'your people' in front of the whole school, I'll kill you so everyone can look at you as you bleed out," Ame told her, Maria looked mad and walked off, Ame stayed in her position as she mentally cooled off.

The rest of the group was baffled, speechless. "Now where were we?" Ame asked with a smile, not missing the proud smiles her friends wore.