𝑩𝒊𝒈 𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒃𝒊𝒈 𝒕𝒐𝒑

Driving into the city called las vegas was absolutely magical for the teenagers

Driving into the city called las vegas was absolutely magical for the teenagers. Especially Marcus seemed to enjoy the ride through the lit-up buildings. He stared around with the biggest smile on his face. Maria, Willie and Saya were enjoying it just as much even though they weren't as high, Billy enjoyed his time smoking and talking with Ame, who wasn't as affected by the drug, she didn't know why the effect of the drug didn't seem to have the same impact on her as it did with her friends but she didn't mind.

After Marcus accepted Billy's cigarette the boy seemed to be lost in his thoughts, his facial expressions changing by the second as he looked off into the distance. He came back to the real world once Maria and Saya stood in front of him once they had arrived at the hotel.

"Everything is gonna be okay now" "Remember you promised to have fun," The two girls told him. Long forgotten his fear of the digital mountains the boy left the car after the door was opened for himself and Ame.

Ame didn't think the casino was such a good idea seeing the state her friends were in. Willie was fascinated by a literal flag pole, Marcus looked around with wide eyes as Ame helped him stay on his feet after he had sat down randomly once already. Both Saya and Maria were looking their eyes out loving every single thing they saw. And Billy, being Billy, just being stoked about everything.

"Time was frozen for a million years. I was alone..... Undying in a world of statues. Of course when time resumed, none of you knew, but I did." The boy talked and talked and when Ame was turned around he was laying on the floor making 'snow angels' "Ahhhh, I'm not the acid king." He told Ame, who was very confused.

Finally, we were in the room, Saya, Maria and Willie were out to the am/pm to get 'smokes and snacks n stuff'

Billy walked up and down in the room. "Are you mad at me?" Marcus asked from where he was sitting, at the end of the bed Ame was laying. "No, dude. Just nervous." Billy replied. "Why?" Marcus asked again, "My dad's staying in the next room, I'm gonna go set a device on his door. Let us know when he gets back, keeps it form locking." Billy explained, "You're a genius Bil" Ame told the boy with a sincere smile, getting up to give the boy a hug, which he gladly took.

"I- I'm having a hard time," Marcus said staring straight ahead. "My dad....not all bad. There are these moments where you can see the good guy inside....Like he's trapped inside an asshole." Billy said, already mourning his dad, and as much as he was an asshole, he was still his dad.
"Didn't he put your mom in danger and send you to King's to pay a debt?" Marcus asked, not quite sure if his dad was, even at moments, good.

"Yeah. That's the thing. The shitty part of him is, super shitty. He doesn't care who he hurts. He.... he can't stop himself. He just keeps digging himself a deeper hole. The good guy inside lost the battle." He spoke, as he stood in front of the window, looking outside. Ame went to stand next to him, wrapping her arm around him, he leant his head on her shoulder, appreciative of her comfort.

Behind the two Marcus stood up and walked inside the bathroom, and when he walked back he talked about calling his parents. "Marcus, aren't your parents, you know...." Billy asked unsure if he was hurting his feelings. "The parents are going to be disappointed in me," Marcus stated. "Your parents are dead, Marcus," Ame said sincerely, now in front of the boy with her hands on his knees, as he looked down at her he grabbed her face with his hands, and caressed her cheeks.

"Look, my old man should be back any minute. Are you still up for this?" Billy asked the couple. "Anything for you Bil," Ame told him with a comforting smile, Billy smiled back. The both of them now looking at Marcus waiting for his reply.

"Now is all we have."

Ame walked out of the room after Billy, walking into his fathers' room

Ame walked out of the room after Billy, walking into his fathers' room. Fighting his father was quite a challenge as he was a broad strong man. However, Ame had fought many men like him, him being the average man she killed, abusing fathers. Though the man was now beating Billy, Ame took this opportunity to hit him from behind, shoving her pocketknife into his back, but it didn't seem to affect the man as he turned around and punched her right on her nose, making her tumble into the couch. 

"What are you, his girlfriend?" He screamed as he grabbed her throat pushing her down on the sofa. "Not his girlfriend you intolerant PIECE OF SHIT!" Ame screamed as she used her legs to kick the man away from herself because just how her knife didn't infect him, she wouldn't show him his punch affected her, however, her nose was bleeding from inside and out. He kicked him so far back he tumbled over the body of his son, fell and hit his head on the table falling down. As the, now three, teenagers looked at the man's body he was laying in a pool of his own blood.  Billy was now a sobbing crying mess next to the lifeless body of his dad. Ame kneeled down next to him, hugging his body as he hung onto her arms still screaming and crying.

"Shh, we have to hide the body. W-we made so much noise, grab his hands." Marcus said careful with his words. "Marcus, take Billy back to the room, I'll deal with this, now, go." She nodded to Marcus who obeyed and took his shivering friend back to their room, leaving Ame to clean up the mess.

The man was too heavy to lift and the hotel was too crowded, however, the fall caused his dead so all Ame had to do was make it look like an accident.

After Ame had put alcohol into the mans' system she put some bottles around him and moved the rug in a way there was a bump, which would've made him fall over. She put some lines of coke on the table along with some on his nose, she put everything back in place. As she went to remove the mirror, she realised it was nailed to the wall. The only option was for Billy's father to have hit the mirror in anger, but he couldn't, he was dead on the floor, so Ame offered herself and hit the mirror making her knuckles burst open and glass stick in them, she cleaned off her blood from the mirror with her shirt and smeared some of the man's on it, kneeling down next to the man she roughed his knuckles and put some glass in them. As she was now finished she took Billy's device and left the room in a hurry.

Aye Ayeeeeeeee first chapter of the day!!!

I had such a long day at work yesterday I'm literally exhausted. But still I'm very into writing and I'm loving it, even though the las vegas episode was my least fave (don't kill me lol)

but I decided to split las vegas into two chapters at its just a little better for the flow of the story. Otherwise there are going to be two dramas in one hapter and we don't want that do we 🤫🤭

oh and, good luck with next chapter, don't hate me ❤️

I love you guys, ttyl