𝑻𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔

𝓐𝓶𝓮❜𝓼 𝓹.𝓸.𝓿.

As I woke up it took me a couple of seconds before realizing where I was. Marcus's room, with Marcus's arms wrapped around me.

Last night, after our confession and the kiss we shared he asked me if I wanted to stay in his room, I agreed. We had laid down and fell asleep almost immediately, it had been a long day. But I won't lie, I loved waking up like this. However, nothing lasts forever.

I heard someone grunting behind me, and I felt the bed bounce with his movements. As he turned around I felt cold, not only by the loss of touch but because he decided to take the whole fucking blanket by turning.

"Do you mind?" I asked him, I knew he could hear me, he was awake, I could hear because of his breathing, you breathe differently when you're awake.
I didn't get a response, not a real one at least, I don't understand grunts.

I sat up straight to look at the boy. Facing the wall wrapped up in the blanket.
"Marcus come on, we have to get up, we're meeting Billy get your ass out of bed." I told him this time receiving a decent response " 10 more minutes please"
"We have to be at Billy's in ten minutes" I replied. "Already?!.... he'll just have to wait" The boy still hadn't opened his eyes and he was not getting out of bed, unless I force him.

"Alright have it your way" I rolled up my sleeves and started tickling the boy, he tried kicking me away so I trapped his legs with my own. As soon as he realised his legs were of no use he tried shoving me away, but I grabbed his wrist and held them above his head making him look at me above him. "Ame as much as I'd like to continue this further we have to meet our friends," he smirked at the suggestive position the both of us were now in.

 "You're absolutely right, so get up and let's get moving" I smirked back.

After waiting for Marcus to finish getting ready we arrived at the rooftop. Everyone already there. I walked up first "Don't look at me like that, I'm not the reason we're late" I said pointing at the boy behind me. "Sorry guys, but who choose to meet up this early," Marcus said trying to rub the sleep out of his eyes. 

"It's 11 am you big baby, and for that, you'll have to blame your girlfriend," Billy said. "Not girlfriend.... yet," Marcus replied. He hadn't asked me to be his girlfriend, but we had also just confessed our feeling, however his reply made me blush just the slightest.

"Anyway, where the fuck is Lex?" I asked Billy whilst looking at the group, a weird mix if you ask me.
"He wanted to stay here, for Petra, as she can't come. And you seemed like a fun bunch, I mean we had fun catching this guy didn't we?" He said swinging his arm around Marcus's shoulder. The rest of us shrugged, we'd make the most of it I guess.

A little later we all knew the plan. "So tomorrow we meet here at 4 am. take some spare clothes and some cash. Does anyone have any questions?" I recapped and looked at the group but luckily it stayed silent. "Well that's that then, I'll see you guys tomorrow, Marcus, family dinner tonight, I'll come and get you don't worry. Adios amigos!" I said waving at them as I walked away and made my way to Petra's room. Leaving a shocked Marcus.

Petra and I were walking through the city, I needed something nice to wear for tonight. Cedric told me he'd 'appreciate a formal nice night' and me being the amazing sister I am, I'll steal some formal clothes for Marcus and myself and make a good first impression on that boy of his.

Petra was doing relatively good considering her injury. I was happy she was able to go with me today. After everything that happened with Marcus etc I really needed this normal teenager activity.

After catching up and both getting some new stuff we walked past this very chic store and it had the most beautiful dress right there in the window. I had already stolen some stuff for Marcus to wear, but I still needed something for myself and this was perfect.

"It's beautiful" Petra stated standing next to me. "It really is, and black is always good." I stated, "Oh you mean that one, I was looking at the purple one, but I suppose the black one would suit you." She replied with a smile. "You know the store is closed, it seems empty," I said to her. "What are we waiting for then?" she replied smirking.

After getting the dresses we looked around the store a little more, Petra found a skirt she liked and I had found another really pretty dress. We walked back to kings and parted ways.

I went to my room to get ready. I pulled on my sneakers, grabbed my jacket and the clothes I got Marcus and headed towards his room.

After knocking on the door a few times I just walked in to see Billy, Lex and Willie gaming. "Hi boys, how are you guys?" I asked them leaning against the closed door behind me.
"Hi Ame, we're good, Marcus is in the bathroom," Billy replied not moving his eyes away from the screen, to concentrated. A few seconds later Marcus walked out of the bathroom, a towel around his waist. "Ah, there you are, here, put these on. Thank me later."  I smiled at him. throwing the clothes at him. "Hi Marcus, so nice to see you. You too Ame" He mumbled while walking back into the bathroom. I laughed and layed down on his bed, reading one of the comics he had laying around. After some time he walked out of the bathroom all dressed up and looking handsome as ever. "You're looking dapper might I say" I smiled at him.

After saying our goodbyes we were off to my brothers. We walked in silence hand in hand. "Hey Ame, you look beautiful tonight," Marcus whispered. "Thank you, you look beautiful too." I smiled at the boy. "There's no need to be nervous you know, I trust and love you, and if I do then my brother will too," I told him. "I know, but still, it's like meeting the parents, you're always nervous. He is closest to you, no matter how many people you will let into your life, he'll still be your family, you've been through so much together, you'll always be family, there's no escape from family." His words touched me, he's right, Cedric will always be my brother. "You're also my family you know. The crew but especially you." I told him looking in his eyes.

We walked some more and finally made it to Cedric's apartment. Marcus took a deep breath before nodding his head telling me to knock on the door.

Just a filler chapter today!! I had written a chapter but I wasn't happy with it and I couldn't get myself to post it. So I've been working on the timeline etc and I've figured it out. Also, my laptop broke which was horrible and I had to get a new one, but I'm back. I've got the next chapter all ready just needs some tweaking which I'll finish up tomorrow. But for now just this filler.

ALSO for any formula 1 fans here, MAX WON WHOOHOO it's been a week since Abu-Dhabi but I still wanted to share my excitement I'm so happy about it!!!

Oh and as for the future of this story, in my country we are back in a strict lockdown so I've got loads of time ;)

Any recommendations for future story's, could be anything and anyone -->

I love you guys and have a great day/evening/night/morning <3