𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕❜𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒂𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

Billy and Ame were walking through the halls of king's dominion talking about some show Billy and Lex had discovered. Standing still at Billy's locker Ame caught Marcus walking through the hall, he tried talking to Saya who walked by him with a plain face, ignoring him.

"You got a thing for the new boy?" Billy asked Ame smirking. "Of course not, I just hope he'll get through his first day without getting in a fight like most people do," Ame replied turning to face Billy.

"Well so much for staying out of a fight, Maria is talking to him," Billy told Ame about the scene forming behind her in the hall.
"Oh no, if Chico finds her talking to the new boy he won't make it to tomorrow," Ame stated turning to face the scene, Billy nodding knowing she's right.

The two of them were watching as they saw Chico and his 'lapdog' arrive at the scene, slamming Maria against the locker's choking her.

Ame had seen enough, as much as she hated Maria she hated her boyfriend, even more, walking up to the scene ignoring the calls of Billy telling her not to get involved.

As Chico went to punch Marcus, Ame was fast to grab his hand and twist it looking at him with a death stare.

Chico might act like he owns the place, but he had always feared Ame. Ame might be a rat but with her reputation, and everybody knows it's true, she was feared amongst all the students, even some teachers were afraid of her. She never really minded, liking the fact she could threaten her way out of things. Her friends, the rats, were not afraid of her, when she first came to the school, yes for sure, but after becoming such close friends they knew they had nothing to worry about.

Chico looked at Ame and she could sense his fear.
"Don't touch him or you and I are going to have an extremely fun time together, understood?" Ame told Chico, still twisting his fist. Chico looked at her and pulled his hand out of her grip as Ame loosened her grip.

"We'll finish this later, gilipollas," Chico told Marcus, just as Billy walked over Chico took his drink and spilt it all over Marcus, before Ame could say or do anything he turned around and walked away.

The bell rang and Billy had to leave, as he was not going to be late another time.

"I'm sorry for him, Chico is all talk, just try not to mess with him or his gang, the restroom is down the hall, I'll see you in class Arguello," Ame said to Marcus winking before walking off to class, she was sorry for him but needed to be in class on time, since the teacher was master Lin.

Ame was not paying attention to the class, she was doodling in her notebook. She lifted her head as she heard a loud bang and a crack, looking at master Lin down to his cane seeing a bloodied Brady, and an astonished Marcus with a paper on his desk.

"Your homework tonight, half your semester grade, will tell me who you really are. Use your training. Search the city for a worthy target, someone you think deserves to die, and kill them."