𝑺𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒑𝒊𝒐 𝒔𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒓

"You can't hide from Fiery Jack and captain sensible, Maria. Oh, come on love, take your trouncing like a man! Yoo-hoo, I see you" Were Lex's last words before getting his ass whooped by Maria, however, Maria lost control and had to be stopped by Saya.

"Calm yourself, Maria," Master Lin told the girl while Lex ran to Ame. Maria ran off, god knows where.

Luckily classes were over soon which gave Ame and Marcus time to talk to Saya about everything.

-

"There has to be a better way" Saya whisper yelled to the two while walking down a pair of stairs. "There isn't" The two replied.

"Okay, we'll go to the crime scenes," Saya said. "Do what, Batman? We're not detectives. We don't know how to find criminals, let alone a serial killer. Besides, we're running out of time." Marcus replied.

"Well if you had told me all of this last night instead of fucking each other's brains out we would've had more time and a better plan," Saya stated, Ame and Marcus, turned their heads towards the girl, both wide-eyed. "Yeah, don't think I don't notice the sexual tension between you guys, it's gross" Saya explained.

"We need an expert" Marcus said as he opened the door to reveal the teacher in a wheelchair.
"Well, if it isn't the self-righteous boy who hates bullies and me, the girl who hates me and thinks she's a star. I am beside myself with anticipation." He spoke

"We need help," Saya said
"So you came to the tiny-dick egotist?"
"Yeah"
"There's a serial killer. He's a problem and we need to find him." Ame explained
"Need, interesting. So many connotations"
"We were at the boy's home together, we were roommates, he used to hurt me. Now he's killing people and he calls himself fuckface."
"That is quite the name. You ever consider looking where idiots gather?"
"Thought you might have some insights of your own kind?"

This long, tiring talk ended up with the three of us taking the sociopath to get a burrito and helping us at the same time.

"Oh, wait, don't let the door shut!" Billy yelled, but the door was already closed

"Billy, what is this?" Marcus asked the boy who had previously been sleeping on his skateboard. "It's the puzzle room, dude!" Billy exclaimed "They randomly lock kids in, and you have to solve a riddle to get out. Behind one of these doors is the only unguarded exit out of king's." Saya explained. "Monks threw me in here this morning, I'm not doing the riddle though" He frantically said. Ame kneeled down to read the riddle.
"Why?" Marcus asked "Lions, Fire-"
"Behind one door, scorching fire, the other, three starved lions, the last holding deadly assassins. Which is the path to safety?" Ame read out the riddle, her mind already thinking of the possible solutions.

"Hey guys, did you know you're hanging with the scorpio slasher?" Billy asked as he took some steps back leaning back against Ame. "We're getting burritos," Slasher said.

While the three boys sat on the floor, Ame and Saya were working on solving the riddle, it was harder than Ame had originally thought, but then she saw it. she pressed the eye of the dragon and the door opened "No, Lions!" Billy yelled.
Starved lions for months, are also known as dead lions." Ame explained, Saya and her walked through the door secretly high fiving each other for actually being right.

After getting burritos, slasher wanted ice cream, so there they went, to the store to get the man what he wants. so there they were, outside the store.
"Ever wonder what happened to your life? How you ended up here?" Marcus asked Saya
"No" Saya replied.
"We're walking around the mission, with a serial killer on a leash," Marcus said looking inside and seeing said serial killer with Billy behind him. "You ever heard of the red string?" Saya asked Marcus, who smirked and looked at Ame next to saya "I've heard of red strings. I-I've seen clothing" Marcus got a bit flustered at the end making Ame laugh at him.
"Many Japanese believe our relationships are predestined by a red string the gods tie to the pinkie fingers of people who find each other. It can never tangle or stretch, but it will break." Saya explained
"A lot of Americans believe in a sky god that helps them win football games."
"That's bullshit"
"Yep"
"But myths come from somewhere" "Like some kind of truth"

"I'm fucking amazing" is all slasher said after screams were heard at the dog shelter he brought us to. Saya and Marcus ran to the commotion, slasher, Billy and Ame followed.

"Try and make me" Fuckface stood there, in front of a truck that had the old man at Shabnam's party tied to the front in a bunny suit. Slasher walked forward to Chester, but was held back by the leash Billy was still holding onto, but he quickly let go.
"What's your name, feller? you ain't being neighbourly. Jimmy john, why don't you show this gimp a little hillbilly how-do?" Cheser asked slasher. Before 'Jimmy john' even had a chance to go at slasher, he already had the knife slit up his stomach. "Oh-oh, here comes the good stuff" Slasher spoke and all of jimmy John's guts spilt on the concrete. "Holy Shit!" Billy yelled as the four were shocked by what slasher did.

"Oh, homeboy's got some skills. Whoo!" Chester applauded
"They call me scorpio slasher, but I also do disembowelments." Slasher introduced himself. "It--It's a damn honour to meet you, sir! I mean, they say never meet your heroes but screw that!"

And they drove away with Saya and Ame running after them. But the truck was too fast for them to keep up.

After the disappointment of the slasher, Ame and Saya went to their appointment in the city

After the disappointment of the slasher, Ame and Saya went to their appointment in the city. The two had chosen a design and a place. Ame had made the decision that she wanted two tattoos.
One was an outline of the car that her dad had, on her forearm and the other was four dancing figures on her thigh. Marcus had drawn both out for her when she talked to him about tattoos she wanted to get the previous night and she loved them so she took them with her to get them tattooed. Saya was getting some traditional drawings wrapped around her upper arm, it looked great. Saya went first, so Ame could get her mind in the right state.

"You nervous?" Saya asked the girl as she was sat down in the right position. "A bit, is it bad"
"You'll hardly feel it, I mean you've been through worse" Saya laughed, Ame breathed in and out and nodded to the artist giving him the go-ahead.

A few long hours later the two were stood outside, laughing at how weird the plastic wraps looked, especially on Ame, as she was wearing shorts and it was definitely not shorts weather.

finally a chapter, it's a bit shitty, I'm so sorry. It'll get better again lol

I fully wrote the ending of this book already because I was so excited about my idea. So its a bittersweet feeling because, yes I love the ending, No I don't want this book to end. Still three episodes to go through and some additional chapters obviously, so we aren't there yet.

for my upcoming books, I finalised the storylines and the first few chapters as well so I'll be on those as soon as this book ends. So when the time comes it may be the end of this book but definitely not the end of me.

It will be a jj maybank fanfiction. I'm also working on a Jackson Marchetti fanfic, but the jj fic will be first. So I hope you'll read that as well

anyway, I'm getting way ahead of myself here, I love you guys and I'll speak to you very very soon!