𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒅

Petra, Billy, Lex and Ame were up at the graveyard talking before class starts. It's a routine they often repeated, it was fun catching up before they had to sit in the classroom till the end of the day.

"Every year, there's an album that's so overplayed, you can't get away from it. And, you know, even if you liked it, after the proliferation, it becomes ear poison forever."

"What's shocking is that you like INXS at all. You usually have such great taste. Just doesn't seem like your thing."

"Michael Hutchence is every girl's thing."

"She's bloody right about that." Ame praised Petra's statement. Music always seemed to be a topic they frequently talked about, as they all were very into it.

"Hey, uh, what are you smoking?" Marcus asked walking up to them.
"Good morning to you too, yes we're all great, how are you?" Ame said sarcastically.
"Yes good Uhm, do you got any weed?" Marcus asked the rats after noticing they were only smoking cigarettes.

"We all enjoy a nip of pollen, but first thing in the morning? Tres gauche." Lex butted in still facing the wall he'd just wee'd on.

They told Marcus that the school's dry and they or the Hessians didn't have any weed. Marcus didn't sleep well was his excuse for needing the drugs so bad.

The bell rang and the rats all stood up making their way to class.

"Oh, well, you'll have to face the day dry, son

"Oh, well, you'll have to face the day dry, son. Easy does it. Let go and let god. One day at a time." Lex exclaimed dramatically kissing Marcus afterwards, leaving Marcus stunned.

After a few classes, it was time for AP Black arts, Ame had been dreading this class ever since she woke up

After a few classes, it was time for AP Black arts, Ame had been dreading this class ever since she woke up. Yes she had killed a man, she had proof, and he deserved it, but she did not get rid of the evidence, she had left the body to take care of her own, she had failed, and Ame hated it.

Willie stood in front of the class explaining how he did succeed and killed a homeless man.
Looking around the class Ame noticed Marcus twitching and looking uncomfortable. She could recognise his behaviour from anywhere, Willie hadn't killed that man he talked about so thoughly, Marcus had.
Ame knew Willie's rep was fake, Willie and herself had connected well during her first year at kings.