𝑺𝒉𝒆❜𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒊𝒕

"Every great man has been hobbled with diarrhoea. Genghis khan, JFK, Gary Coleman. Time and diarrhoea, man. They're undefeated."
"I guess Saya's not coming?"

The group had now been situated in Shabnam's street. They were all sitting in the back of the truck. Ame sat next to Billy, it smelled better on that side of the truck. Saya hadn't shown up yet and it made everyone nervous that one out of the two great fighters and killers was absent.

"You think we can do this without her?" Lex asked, stating everyone's thoughts out loud. Before anyone could even think of an answer the doors of the truck opened and everyone inside took a defensive stand.

"I doubt it" Saya smirked at the group. "Oh thank god, I thought you weren't coming." Ame let out a breath.

Saya was on the lookout, Petra and Billy were securing the explosives, Lex was fixing the pistols and Maria was out doing some watching as well

Saya was on the lookout, Petra and Billy were securing the explosives, Lex was fixing the pistols and Maria was out doing some watching as well. Ame was getting herself suited up. Putting her belt in place, filling it with knives and guns, as well as bullet refills. She looked like a proper assassin.

"Wow, look at you, all dark and scary." Billy joked about her look, Petra laughed at his statement, the both of them had already seen Ame suited up, most times she went out as the goddess of the night she looked like she did now, she wasn't Ame anymore, she was now the men-destroyer, deadly assassin.

One by one the group gathered next to the bus, and Marcus and Saya joined them. Ame felt Marcus's eyes going over her body. She smirked.
"Look at you miss deadly, you look like a killer" Saya whistled.
"I'd rather call myself assassin, but whatever is fine." Ame joked back. Maria rolled her eyes. Marcus still hadn't said anything since he came back, Ame was nervous about him seeing her like this. Yes, they went to a school being trained to kill, but Marcus knew Ame was killing before she went to the school, she was scared he was gonna think badly of her, seeing her do what she does.

"You smell like a turd fucked an oyster" Lex scrunched his nose as he stood by the group

"We've got bigger problems than Pepe le pew. Chico's head is somewhere inside that house but there's no motion inside."

"Maybe no one's home"

"Maybe they're expecting us"

"How the bloody hell is this hillbilly riot squad gonna know when we're coming?"
"They know a lot of shit they shouldn't know."

"Well, if they know a lot about shit, maybe they can uncover the mystery behind Marcus'foul stench"

"What ya got yourself here is an old-fashioned pant shitter. Ame you sure you want to date a pant shitter?"

"You're together, like together together?" Petra asked, Ame shyly nodded.
"Finally, took you some time lads, Petra pay up" Lex held out his hand to the girl.
"You better on us?"
"Yes, I thought you weren't going to confess, have casual sex and never see each other again, Lex on the other hand-" "I knew you were straight-up banging each other's brains out, and Marcus is a romantic so he'd have to ask" Lex shrugged like he'd been so sure of himself.