𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒎 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒎

𝓒𝓮𝓭𝓻𝓲𝓬❜𝓼 𝓹.𝓸.𝓿.

I heard knocking on the door "That must be Ame, I'll be right back." I told Kane, Kane and I had now been together for about a month, but we've known each other since Ame and I got here. When Ame went to King's Dominion I was lonely, Ame was and still is my rock, but she wasn't there all the time anymore, it was very hard for me to finally get to a good place with nice friendly people around me. However I wasn't completely alone, Kane was there for me.

"Hello Sister, and Marcus I presume...." The boy nodded his head, he looked nervous but friendly. "...nice to meet you, Marcus, I'm Cedric, but you already know that..." I put out my hand to greet him, he took it and smiled a little less nervous, but I'm sure my sister holding his hand had something to do with that. "Anyway, come on in, welcome to my home, make yourself at home." I told him and my sister pushed him in and he walked into my living room, leaving me and my sister in the hallway.

I looked at her with a little smirk "What was that?"
"What was what?"
"You being all cosy with Mr loverboy over there, that did not look like 'just friends' to me hm, you planning on telling me?"
"It's nothing Cedric, we are just friends, at least for now. Now, where is the boy that stole your heart mhm." She replied a smug smile on her face as she walked into the living room, I quickly went after her.

We walked into Marcus and Kane sitting at the dinner table deep in conversation, they did not seem to notice us. And of course, we wouldn't be the Deianeira siblings if we did not scare them, looking at each other we knew what to do, sneaking up behind the two boys we jumped up at the same time grabbing the shoulders of our partners scaring them.

"AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Both Marcus and Kane screamed out at the same time before looking at us laughing our asses off on the floor, after we contained ourselves we stood up collected ourselves and Ame went to introduce herself to my boyfriend, who looked surprisingly calm as to before the two criminals arrived.

"Sorry about that, sibling stuff you know, anyway, I'm Ame, it's really nice to finally meet you." She smiled at the boy, "Hi I'm Kane, Kane Melian, it's really nice to meet you two." He smiled back, god his smile could kill me. Ame sat down next to Marcus as I went to get the food. I heard them talk from the kitchen, asking about Kane and his life, how we met. It was nice to hear them get along, they are the most important people in my life. I realized I had been eavesdropping a bit too long and decided on serving the food.

"Bon appetite," I said placing the food down and everyone started taking some and eating. "It's delicious Cedric." Marcus said with glistening eyes, "It really is, way better than the cafeteria food." Ame continued.

"If I may ask, are you two together?" Kane asked from beside me. The both of them coughed slightly and looked at each other. "Uhm, no no we are not together, just great friends." Ame explained, "Yes we are just friends." Marcus said disappointment hinting at his words, but both of them smiled at Kane.

"What is it that you do for a living? Cedric said you both attend a boarding school? Tell me about it." Kane asked further, when I told him about Ame, I left out some things, especially the killing and murder school, I don't think he'd like that very much, us being nurses and all that.

"Yes, we do, however it's luckily not that strict so we can go out a lot. I really want to get into detective work so I'm studying for that. Marcus just joined our classes so it's the same for him" Ame smiled at him, the lie easily rolling off her tongue as it's the story she tells everyone, I was glad Ame answered first as I am not sure Marcus knows Kane doesn't know.

"That's really interesting, as a kid I always wanted to be just like sherlock holmes, but I realised that was not really the reality so I became a nurse, and I'm glad I did, otherwise I would've never met your brother. Marcus what about you, what's your story so to say?" Kane asked the boy in front of me. He hesitantly looked at Ame who put her hand on his offering comfort. "Uhm I - My parents died when I was young so I spent most time in a boys home, until I had to decide where I wanted to go to school, I had always been interested in detectives so I naturally chose that," Marcus told the group. "We're so sorry that happened, Marcus." Marcus shrugged it off, clearly not really in the mood to speak about his past, Ame switched subjects and we all talked and had a great time getting to know each other.