𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉

Walking into the restroom after Saya, planning to catch up since there rarely ever was someone in there, we were met with a bottle of pills rolling in front of us. Picking up the bottle and reading what was on there the door opened right in front of Saya. Maria walking out angrily grabbing the bottle out of Saya's hands and walking out of the restroom, Saya and Ame followed but were stopped by Marcus looking into their eyes with fear.

"I gotta talk to you."
"Get lost."
"Please."

Saya rolled her eyes as Ame looked around and pulled Marcus with her inside the restroom.
"Chico? You started shit with Chico?"
"He was choking Maria."
"Maria." Ame scoffed
"Well, good luck with that, psycho," Saya said as she walked away.
"It's all bullshit. This stupid reputation?" Marcus exclaimed, making Saya stop in her tracks turning around asking Marcus what he meant.

He lit a cigarette and took a long drag from it.
"When I was 9, my dad and my mom, died right in front of me. Court sent me to a boys' home. The place was just a sweatshop. They... They tortured us, they... They did a lot of bad shit. I hurt some guards when I bailed. But I- I didn't kill those kids."

Ame felt bad for him, she had no clue about his rep' being fake, his story was similar to her own, but not quite. Ame couldn't say a word, she was sad, for him, for herself and especially for those kids in that boys' home.

"The newspapers, cops?" Saya asked not wanting to believe what had just come out of this boys mouth.
"They got it all wrong. And that's not the point, I'm not who you think I am. I am not like you or you." he said pointing at Saya and Ame. Still, Ame was unable to say a word, no one knew what happened to her in the girls' home and hearing Marcus about his experience brought her back to hers.

"If it's all bullshit, then why did you come here?" Saya asked sounding pissed
"Ame told me too, she told me this would be a safe place." He replied
"That was her assignment, Lin would've failed her if she didn't bring you back," Saya said speaking for Ame noticing the girl was having a hard time speaking.
"She told me I didn't have to be alone."
"She didn't tell you to mess with the cartel."
"I didn't know."
"Didn't know what? That the tatted-up Vato was a legitimate killer and not a theatre kid? Do you have any idea where you are?"

""Didn't know what? That the tatted-up Vato was a legitimate killer and not a theatre kid? Do you have any idea where you are?"

The only thing Ame heard was "Chico and the new boy are fighting outside" before she sprinted to the scene. 
Walking outside she saw Chico pushing Marcus up against the wall with a knife in his hand. 
She made her way to the two and pushed Chico off Marcus pushing him against the wall while holding him up by his collar. 
"What did I tell you this morning, mhm." Chico didn't say a word. "ANSWER ME CHICO, WHAT DID I TELL YOU!?" Ame screamed in his face, she had enough of his stupid behaviour.
"Not to touch him." 
"Exactly, and what did you do?" 
"Touched him," Chico replied rolling his eyes looking the other way. 
"Look at me when I'm talking to you," Ame told him sternly. He turned to face her, Ame smirked before punching him straight in his face making him stumble and fall into the wall. 
"Now don't EVER touch him or me again, did I make myself clear?"
"yes" was all he said, defeated 

Lin stood on the stairs, watching the scene.

Chico stood up. "We'll finish this later," he muttered under his breath before telling his gang to leave. 

Marcus looked at Ame before grabbing his backpack and walking off. 

"Fuck this place." He said looking at Lin before leaving. 

Ame looked at Lin with sorry eyes before following in Marcus's footsteps and going inside.