𝑹𝒐𝒂𝒅𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒑

5 a

5 a.m: 

Everyone had finally made it in the car and the group was finally on their way to las vegas. Ame was driving, as she was the only one awake enough for it. Marcus and Ame had managed to catch a whopping 4 hours of sleep, and Ame being used to max 1 or 2 hours of sleep each night, she was fueled enough. The rest of the group had problems with the early hours but they could hopefully catch some sleep in the full and crampy car. 

Saya would take over driving at some point. Both of the girls had managed to get their drivers license, not by taking the test, obviously. But they had gotten an assignment from Lin and it required a license. This was a multiple-day trip and also probably the reason the girls were as close as they are now.  

Marcus sat next to Ame, he had protested against going to sleep because he wanted to help the girl through the night, entertaining her so she wouldn't be bored while driving. This was very nice and Ame appreciated it, however, his talking made the other companions irritated as they couldn't sleep through his endless talking, so instead they smoked and listened to what the boy had to say. 

"I do this thing after I'm around people, where I overanalyze every interaction, to see where I went wrong, who I defended. I sit up at night worrying I didn't catch the right cues, or I said the wrong things." Marcus rambled as he looked at Ame who was listening to every word. 

"Some might call that socially retarded." Saya told him. 

"Human interaction is just a manipulation dance...A way for people to get what they want from each other. Popular people, they are just the best liars." He looked at Saya with his head tilted waiting for her response. 

"It gives people a reason not to act like assholes." she said handing the cigarette over to Willie. 

Marcus scoffed, "You're an asshole." he said with a smile. 

"I am the most well adjusted person in this car." she smirked sipping her drink. "Ame is close second though." She added handing the girl the drink. 

"mhmmmm, does 'well adjusted' go on drug-fueled roadtrips and use fake ID's t legally gamble?" he rhetorically asked smiling. 

"I didn't lose my virginity to Becky Cruz. I diddled her, but she didn't reciprocate." Billy randomly stated, clearly high 

"Don't be a pig" Maria rolled her eyes disgusted, but all in a jokingly matter. 

"All I'm saying is you take a dude that far down the hall and then slam a blue door on his balls, would it kill her to jerk me off into a crusty napkin?" He asked himself explaining the situation.
"You never had to sulk home with a pair of blue plums?" He asked shocked at the reaction he got from Willie. 

"A girl gets anywhere near me, and she begging for it," Willie stated with his signature toothpick between his lips. 

"That's cause you only date airheads." Maria fired back. Ame extended her arm to the back to give Maria a fist bump for that reply. 

"Who, Ruthie that was one time, and she's all talk." He said

"She talks like a total asshole." Everyone remembered Ruthie, the girl always saying shit, once even said Ame's reputation was fake and she was the men-destroyer. No one believed her, the laughing stock of the school is what she was, and one week she never appeared again, gone just like the rumours she started. 

"Dating advice coming from you? Shit I wonder how Chico gonna react when he finds out you snuck away." After Wille said this you'd be able to cut the tension in the car. Trying to lighten the mood Ame thought it was time to speak. 

"Anyway.... Billy, you know it's okay no girl wants to fuck you. Virgins can be really cool, I mean, I am cool don't you think Billy boy." Ame laughed, a little intoxicated now herself, sharing something so private, shocking her companions. 

Gasps were heard all around the car. Maria leaned forward, her head now next to Ames. 
"YOU'VE NEVER HAD SEX, YOU AME NYX NEVER HAD SEX" Maria yelled.

"Nope, that's what I just said." Ame smiled. "How can that surprise you? I mean I am a rat" Ame asked now kinda curious.

"Well I mean you're litterly the hottest chick in the school." Willie said hesitant to say this in presence of Marcus, but unexpectedly he just nodded along agreeing to his statement. 

"Not to mention the fact that like the whole school is like afraid you'll kill them or something." Billy added. 

"Well I never really knew that, not the scared part, I knew that however the other part, might have to act on that now don't i?" Ame smirked, focussing her gaze on Marcus for a bit, letting him know she was kidding, which he understood. 

Everyone laughed at her statement. "My first time was with a random dude I met outside of school, but he was so bad made me realize I liked girls just a bit better." Saya told the group, again shocking the boys. 

"I never realized you're a lesbian." Billy said. 
"She's not a lesbian idiot." Ame laughed, "She's bisexual dumbass." Maria told him. 

"Are you also Bisexual?!" Billy asked shocked making everyone laugh harder. 
"No no I'm not, Ame is though." Maria told him, shocking the guys once again, looking at Ame. 

"This is so much info dude, my brain is going to explode."  Billy said.

"Is she for real?" Willie asked the girl in the drivers seat.

"yes willie, I go both ways." Ame smirked at him through the mirror. 

"Marcus you've got yourself a gem dude, the hottest, dangerous girl in the school and she likes dudes and chicks, have fun in paradise dude." Willie patted Marcus's shoulder.

"Willie get your mind out of the gutter, jesus." Ame laughed at the boy and his typical boy behaviour.

The group laughed and continued talking the rest of the way to their first stop.

Kindom of the hippies

Very short filler but I got to go so my plan of making this chapter a lot longer adding all of the adventures of the travel buddies in hippie land, has been scrapped, you'll get a separate chapter for that because I didn't want to leave you hanging. '

anyway, apologies for my absence. I've been busy, getting my first job ever and studying and practising to get my driver licence, it was a lot all at once and it mad my anxiety go through the roof. anyway, that all is sorted and my life is now back on track so I'm able to find the time to write again. 

ayways were off to vegas and I'm so exited for it to be done already lol

i have such a fun storyline coming up and i cant wait to write it.

Thank you so much for your support, i love seeing comments and votes so thank you so so much! hope you enjoyed this little filler, i love you bye friends