𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓

Two males were standing at the end of the hallway. They each had a mask and suit on. Weapons in hand they charged for the teens who were all ready to fight.

We were all fighting the men, Viktor had already been stabbed, Ame was fighting one of the two men as the other man stabbed Petra in her back. Ame ran for the man that had just stabbed Petra, preventing him from doing worse to her. Ame was pushed against a wall with the sword against her cheek. "RUN!" Ame yelled to the group, Saya punched the other man, helped Petra and ran away together with the rest. Marcus was hesitant to leave Ame behind "RUN MARCUS NOW" Ame told him strictly. Marcus walked away looking behind him one more time Ame send him a wink as assurance she'd be fine, and he ran off.

Ame wasn't as cool as she showed though. Inside she was screaming and crying, she could barely fight one of the two how was she going to fight two of them. But she couldn't give up, it wasn't like her and her life and those of her friends depended on it. It felt like she had been pinned against a wall for hours but in reality, it was only seconds.

Kicking the man who had her pinned against the wall where the sun doesn't shine made him lean over, slightly cutting Ame's cheek in the process. Ame hit him in the face with her knee, but the other man had gotten her in his grip. He looked her in the eyes and stabbed her in her lower stomach, deep, he let go of the knife leaving it inside Ame. Ame didn't take out the knife, as it now partially stopped the wound from bleeding. She kicked the man into the wall with all the power she had. She now had time to face the other man, they had a fight, both getting in some hits, the man cutting Ame's upper arm and her back, making her t-shirt rip open. "This was my brother's shirt asshole." She growled from the ground jumping up to put the man down.

This gave her enough time to run away, her whole body aching

This gave her enough time to run away, her whole body aching. Now even the fighting felt like a long time but was in reality just minutes long. She ran until she was met with her classmates waiting for her, even Chico and Viktor stood waiting for the girl to run to them. 
"RUN IDIOTS GET INTO THE ROOM" Ame screamed, she didn't want a reunion right here in the hallway, they'd reunite after they safely made it out alive of this 'detention'. 

As Viktor jumped into the room followed by Saya and Petra, Ame and Marcus waited at the door for Chico and Jaden but Chico pushed Jaden behind him. As the two men killed Jaden Marcus stood gaping at the sight, Ame pulled him into the room and they closed the door. Saya put a metal thing in between the handles and turned to the rest. 

Ame stood in the corner, finally feeling the pain of her wounds, her back and arm were cut but not deep, the worst pain she felt came from her stomach, looking down at it she saw the knife still sticking in her.

"You-- You killed Jaden." Marcus said mad at Chico "Fuck Jaden! Another second, they would've been in here hacking us to pieces." Chico spoke back, he had a point, he knew it was Jaden or them all. "What the hell is wrong with you?" Marcus asked.
"We got no first aid, Marcus! He was a dead man! You don't wanna like it, but I saved us. Look at your girlfriend over there, she's going to die but she saved us! That's how it works Marcus!" Chico screamed. Marcus just now realised Ame was there, he turned to look at her and saw her shaking in the corner, looking at her stomach. He noticed a knife still sticking in her stomach. He ran up to her as Saya ran to Petra and Viktor.