𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖

The two sneaked through the hallways careful to be seen. "You go talk to Saya, I'm checking my room," Ame whispered to the boy. They went separate ways, but before either of them could do what they needed to do they were knocked down.

The two were now both in the interrogations room, locked in their seats.

"Why is it you two are always at the centre of my problems?" Lin circled the two "Damaged merchandise" Marcus spoke but got silenced by a stick to his face, blood spilling from his mouth. "Yukio. Who did it?"
"How the hell are we supp-" Ame got quite far into her sentence but was still cut off by the same stick to her nose, breaking it. Blood spilling out immediately, it's what you get when you break it so much she thought to herself.

But before recovering another slap went her way, and another slap was heard not a second after hitting Marcus. "What happened to Chico?" Slaps continued to be heard, the stick hitting the pair simultaneously. "I offered you a home. I offered you training, I offered you purpose. You repay my generosity with chaos." Ame knew Lin was mostly talking about Marcus, still, she took it to heart. "I bet if you keep hitting us it'll sort itself out. Isn't that the solution to everything? Isn't that what you basically teach here?" Marcus spoke.  At that moment Ame knew he shouldn't have said that, dumbly enough she let out a laugh, earning her another slap, stupid emotions.

"You've not been paying attention." Lin clicked his tongue as he walked towards something the pair could not see. A projector was heard and it got a little lighter in the room. Marcus and Ame turned their heads to look at the projection. Marcus started tearing up at the videos of a family of three, a young boy smiling at the camera next to his parents. The boy had curls, just like Marcus had.

"How? How did you get this?" Marcus asked as the tape began to play faster. "Who killed Yukio?"
"I don't know" "Why did Guen attack, Saya?" "I don't know" "Are you dating Maria?" "No" "Did you kill the children in the orphanage?" Marcus diverted his gaze to look at Lin "Yes"

 "Who killed Yukio?" "I don't know" "Why did Guen attack, Saya?" "I don't know" "Are you dating Maria?" "No" "Did you kill the children in the orphanage?" Marcus diverted his gaze to look at Lin "Yes"

Marcus's tape had been rolling for hours, Lin stood up and walked to the projector. Marcus and Lin had talked, about necessity and Jurgen. Lin had turned the two around so they were now fully looking at the projection. The tape stopped playing, and another tape started. Ame recognized it, she wasn't getting off easy, it was her turn. Videos of the Malloy's home were shown, one in the training room, one in the commands room a few in the torture rooms and in the sex rooms, girls crying and bleeding were shown on the screen, it brought back great trauma, it brought feelings she thought she had gotten rid of. She felt their hands on her body, the blades they used to carve their skin, and she tasted the horrible food. Then a boy was shown, young, blonde, Cedric. He was getting slapped by his father, he was crying. Then the videos sped up and Lin began asking Ame the same questions.

Marcus looked at the screen, baffled by what she had been through, he knew it was bad but this was horrible. He looked at the girl, tears still in his eyes, the girl was in trans by the videos, she was shaking ever so slightly, tears streaming down her face.