𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚

Ame Nyx Deianeira never wanted to be the feared assassin she had become. She wanted nothing more than to live a good normal life. But some things don't always go according to plan.

Ame Nyx Deianeira might seem very innocent to you but is in reality one of the most feared assassins out there, at least that is what she is known for.
When master Lin had offered her a safe place with people just like her she didn't hesitate to take him up on the offer.

Ame grew up in London, in a girls' home. This particular girls' home taught the girls how to protect themselves against bad men, they were trained to stay safe.
The girls home however was no safe place. The girls were abused and barely got fed.

Ame had one friend in the home, Cedric Malloy, a boy around her age and son of the headmaster of the girls home. They were very different yet very alike.

They both had the desire to leave the place they both should've called "home", but both with very different intentions.

Ame wanted revenge, revenge for everything that had happened to her. She wanted no one to ever go through such things.

Cedric wanted nothing more than to get far away from his abusive dad that made him feel useless. He feared the man he had once called his father and wanted nothing to do with him or his legacy.

Ame and Cedric decided it was time, they'd escape, together. Flee the country and never be found again. Which is exactly what they did.

When they settled in America, Cedric changed his last name to Deianeira, Ame and Cedric now went through life as siblings.

Cedric started a new life, worked hard to be able to do what he loves, saving people's lives, he became a nurse.

Ame took a different route and ended up making a name for herself as an assassin, 'men-destroyer' or 'goddess of the night' is what many called her, as she only ever killed men late in the night, she always got away with it, she was a mastermind, made to kill. Let's just say that if Ame is the bad guy in your story, that story won't be a long one.

After a while, Ame ended up in King's Dominion, where she finally felt at home.