Caith nodded" you really loved been there"
" You have no idea, but I want to be close to my family and particularly my mate"Race said with a grin.

He looked at the scroll" well, according to this scroll, we have to walk you around the kingdom, then we will have a meeting with Eastern general council, then we will introduce you to the defense force,we also have very important cases brought by the prison keepers and lastly, the night Western council, seek audience with the king but before that, the visitation of his majesty to the Central School for new younglings"

Caith listened attentively" what I don't understand is how Eres Seems to always be sipping tea or some drink with this sort of tight royal schedule"

Race wanted to laugh, but he just replied" one thing her majesty believe in, is not overstressing one self, you will get used to it your majesty"

" We better begin immediately then".

****

Ria was in her usual spot, her eyes watched the younglings play, she remembered when she discovered this place, she was a youngling too, it was her punishment to seat and watch her mates play.

Then she realized, it was never bad,it let her think, let her plot, let her watch a possible doom or rise.

She felt a presence"Lady Algea..."

The older woman smiled lovingly" Azura..."

" Don't..."

Algea pecked her daughter's forehead, inhaling her scent" I missed you, I missed been able to actually hold you in public and calling you my child"

Ria hugged her mother tightly" I'm sorry, I'm so sorry for been this selfish, I am not ready to let you go, I want you right here with me"

Algea smiled softly" I know, look at me baby..."

For the first time in centuries Algea watched the tough side of her child crumble, she was to give out that dry royal cry but her voice could not, she sobbed softly.

" Look at me, I know what you are doing trying to do, and I'm so proud of the ruler you've become, oh Alger is proud but I'm not meant be be here worst in this body...let me go for your sanity"

Algea watch the stubborn child seat down with a blank look, she knew what was the next word"no...you are my mother,I might have lost father but I swore to never loose you, not again, have you even thought of the others, their reaction to loosing you twice no"

Algea sighed taking a seat and looking outside"when I was pregnant with  Enzo and yourself, every test proved I was having another baby boy... Alger was obsessed with having a girl, we once lost our little girl years before our rebirth, he wanted his first child to be a girl, his second and so on"

Algea smiled dreamily"so imagine when instead of two years for usual male younglings I made 4 years, gosh I was over the moon, Alger could not stop feeling my stomach, your brothers all came back to assist me, I wanted you to live every female's dreams, so did Alger, been a queen was never an option but Ace was a different story"

Algea chuckled" Alger and I were not bonded yet, I surrendered during the royalty battle, so I could never be queen, but your aunt Riana and Dexterio got it all covered, then I remember spending 12 days for birthing, Enzo too was stubborn. Finally he was out, then you"

Ria watched her mother tear up,"goodness, Alger was so happy, he literally danced to the courtroom and back, that was when we realized our babygirl was death, her eyes white and Pluto markings covering her, for the first time in a long time, I watched your father cry, Dimitri was the first to carry you out before Alger and I could even blink, I was going insane, Mat for the first time since he was born got raving mad, he blamed me for my carelessness, for going through that forest when I was warned not to, for not sleeping properly and for killing his sister"

Imperia frowned" Viktor couldn't look at me, he was holding Enzo, who was getting weaker, it was just a matter of time before I lose Enzo too, because you two fed from the same tube and he was never ready to live without you"

Algea sobbed" Viktor said, people fight death demons off their children I should've fought off you too, gosh you are more precious than you think...Alger finally came back with Dimitri alongside Ace, Ace looked defeated as he held you, I wanted you to be named after my favorite flowers, Azures, because like it or not you are my favorite flower, then Ace got an idea, sacrifice my breath, Alger was against it, but the look on your brothers and deep in your father was otherwise, Alger loved you, he wanted you to live, if he verbally chose, it was you and I love them for it, so I did it and I will do it again and again, Azura you and your brothers need to let me go, you have them,you have my sister, you have Osiris, Caith oh that creature loves you, Vladimir adores ,the list go on"

Ria looked outside" I did what I did for a reason, you are my mother, your soul isn't suffering, I lost everything beginning from you, I will not lose you, I refuse that, I refuse to be that helpless lonely creature again, I refuse to wish on a star when I am that star, I refuse to loose my mother"

Algea sighed" you made a deal with the other side, that happened with your father and grandfather"

Imperia smirked" mother do not underestimate me, the other side will bleed for every anguish it caused me, I am my father's daughter my grandfather's weapon, I am Karma in full flesh, Uranus will come back to plead for mercy for his creations...and I will want you to watch"