Chapter 12 : not a dream ? THREE HOURS?

Heey uupdate day today because.... I am totally alone on valentines day!

Haha so heres the chapter hope its okay sorry for writing errors im on my Ipad.

Chapter 12

I open my eyes and look at the clack on my nightstand, it tells me the time is 11:30. I hop out of bed and go to the bathroom. I look in the mirror.

"It was just a dream Sam. Simon Cowell did not come here yesterday" i try to convince my self. I sigh and start the water. Shower time!!! I was my hair so now it smells like vanilla. Mmmm I love vanilla. I finish showering and step out into the kind of cold air in the bathroom and start drying my body with a red towel.

I blowdry my hair and brush it, i put it in a side fishtail braid. I think i'll just put on some eyeliner and mascara thats cool right ? Cause I really hate wearing more make up than that.

I wrap the towel around me and run into my blue bedroom. I open the closet and take out some pink sweatpants and a tank top. I put on my green converse that I drew alot of four leaf clovers on hoping for some good luck... It did not work. But they look pretty cool now. And skip downstairs. Jenn is at her new job at starbucks so I have to find something to do. I go in the kitchen and open my cool fridge. I take some yoghurt and shut the fridge. I find a spoon and start eating.

I pick up my phone once I'm done eating and see that I have one missed call from an unknown number. Well if it was important they'll call again.

"Give me love like her..." My phone sings. And they called again.

"Yellow ?" I answer like the totaly normal person I am.

"Hey is this Samantha ?" A man on the other line asks. I start to walk all over the house.

"Uhmm... Yeah! Who's this ?" I aske getting kind of freaked out.

"Well Samantha it's Simon" that sentence made me stop everything I was doing.

"Wha-wh-what... But wait that wasn't a dream ?" I ask totally confused.

"Haha no I'm afraid not. So I was wondering if you would like to come meet me at my office in like three hours to talk about what kind of music you want to make ?" Simon asks me, Simon Cowell. Ohh Myyy Lorddd.

"Uhh yea three hours okay see you then" I say still wrapping my head around this.

"Yes see you then Sam! Bye" he says and hangs up. OMG Simon Cowell just called me Sam.

And I am meeting him in three hours...

Shit!

(A/N: ooohh things are happening for Sam ! Vote comment and eat bread with nutella!)