Chapter 20 : Harry blushing ?

Hi ! Chapter 20 wow !

I hope this one is longer than the ones before so enjoy ! Xx

Chapter 20

Samantha's *POV*

Okay right now I am laying in my bed trying to write a song. I have a bowl of haribo candy next to me. I have my hair in a messy pony tail, big nerdy glasses and so e baggy clothes. Okay so time to write...

I don't think that passenger seat

Has ever looked this good to me

He tells me about his night

And I count the colors in his eyes

He'll never fall in love he swears

As he runs his fingers through his hair

I'm laughing cause I hope he's wrong

I don't think it ever crossed his mind

He tells a joke I fake a smile

That I know all his favorite songs

And..

[chorus:]

I could tell you his favorite color's green

He loves to argue, born on the seventeenth

His sister's beautiful, he has his father's eyes

And if you asked me if I love him,

I'd lie

He looks around the room

Innocently overlooks the truth

Shouldn't a light go on?

Doesn't he know that I've had him memorized for so long?

He sees everything black and white

Never let nobody see him cry

I don't let nobody see me wishing he was mine

[chorus]

He stands there then walks away

My god if I could only say

I'm holding every breath for you...

He'd never tell you but he can play guitar

I think he can see through everything

But my heart

First thought when I wake up is

My god he's beautiful

So I put on my make up

And pray for a miracle

Yes I could tell you his favorite color's green

He loves to argue oh and it kills me

His sisters beautiful he has his father's eyes

And if you asked me if I love him

If you asked me if I love him

I'd lie

I write down in the notebook as they come to mind. I get a coke gummy candy thing out of the bowl.

"Hey sweety Niall just called the guys want to meet us again and I told them they could come here" I hear Jenn say on the other end of the door.

"Yeah! Okay." I say as I read through the song once more and then close the notebook. I walk downstairs and sit down on the couch. Jenn laughs and I look at her confused.

"Only you could look fantastic in baggy clothes" she says as she comes out from the kitchen with some fanta exotic that she gives me. I smile sweetly at her and take a sip.

"Haha I really don't feel like changing" I say and smile again. She looks at me. While she fixes the pillows on the couch.

"Finished the song ?" She asks hopefully. I smile big and nod.

"I just finished it."

*RING RING*

I went to open the door and when I opened the door I saw 5 cute boys.

"Hey guys!" I said with a smile.

"Hey Sam!" They said before we all went into the living room where Jen was.

We have been just chatting for a while. " Hey guys wanna play truth or dare?" Louis asked with a big smile on his face. "Sure why not" Jen said smiling.

We all sat down in a circle on the floor. "Okay Harry truth or dare? Lou asked. Harry thought about it for a sec. "Truth" He finaly said. "Oh I know! Harry do you have a crush on Sam?" Lou asked with a big grin on his face. Every one looked at Harry.

Harry blushed alittle. "No but I think she is cute" He said while looking down in a good try to hide his face. Awweh what a cutie!

Harry looked up, still alittle red. "Okay Niall, truth or dare? "Dare" Niall said after few secs. "Hmm Niall I dare you to spend the rest of the night only in your underwear." He looked at the clock. She was 19:00. "Piece of cake" Niall said while taking of his clothes.

We spent the rest of the night in truth and dare and just chatting. I sometimes saw that Harry was looking at me. But when he saw the I was looking at him he looked away. Awkward...

When the boys were gone me and Jen where just sitting on the sofa talking. "So, what is with you and Harry? Jen said in a teasing tone. "I could ask you the same about Niall" I said in the same tone. She glared at me. "Nothing is going on between me and Niall" she simply said. I started to tickle her. "Stop it" she said but I saw the she was trying not to smile. "Make me" I said with a big grin. Not after a long time Jen started to tickle me too and we ended up in a tickle war.

We were laughing so hard on the floor the we didnt see what the time was. "Oh god! Look at the time Sam! Its 23:56 and I got work tomorrow" Jen said while getting up. I got up too. "Goodnight!" I said while hugging her. I went up and brushed my teeth. I was so tired after the day that I fell into deep sleep when I hit the pillow.

-Next day-

*Harry's POV*

I woke up by some loud noise downstairs. I got up and slowly walked down. All the other boys where already there. "Oh hey there guys. What are you doing? I asked. They looked up. "We are making breakfast of course!" Zayn said with a big smile. "Well making breakfast doesn't make so much noise so you must be building a house too" I said in a sarcastic tone. The boys just laughed.

After breakfast we decided to go to lasertac. It was Lou's idea just letting you know. But the whole day I couldn't take the red haired girl out of my head.

*Sam's POV*

Well sinse Jen was at work I was alone doing nothing. I decided to show Simon my new song. I dialed his number and clicked the call button. "Hello" a male voise answered. "Hey Simon? Its Sam. I am done with the song" i told him with a smile. "That is good, would you like to come to my office in like an hour?" He asked. "Sure, an hour it will be." I said and hung up. I was already dressed in baggy clothes and with a pony tail so I just went like that.

-At Simon's office-

I just sat there while Simon was reading the song I wrote. He finally looked up at me, showing no emotion on his face.

"I think ....

(A/N: here is chapter 20 hahahah I was thinking of posting the next chapter when I get 3 votes on this one)