50

"He hasn't slept all night, can't you come later?" It was Sofia hissing at someone.

"Clear the fucking way." Jungkook spat negligently, barging into the room.

Taehyung cringed and fluttered his eyes open. "It's okay, Sof." He mumbled sleepily, the two quickly gazed at him as he sat up rubbing the sleep away.

"You can leave if you want." Taehyung assured her, suppressing a yawn.

Both of them were eyeing him suspiciously, then Sofia looked surprised and Jungkook had a solemn face on.

"We'll meet downstairs for breakfast yeah?" She nodded, smiling softly, and he nodded back in agreement.

Jungkook rolled his eyes pushing her out and she scolded him as she left.

After the door was shut, Taehyung quickly deflected his eyes from Jungkook's shirtless form to the window to view the cloudy skies out, ignoring the shuffling noises in the background.

Since Taehyung felt uneasy around this silence, he shoved the heavy duvets away and sauntered to his assigned closet, grabbing a pair of black leggings.

And before he could pick something else, he was startled as Jungkook tossed something in his hands.

The item he handed him was a red hoodie. He sighed but put it on over his black shirt from last night, then shimmy out of his jammies to promptly put the leggings on.

When Taehyung circled back around, his breath hitched as it suddenly dawned upon him that he just changed in front of Jungkook. Damn him and the smirk on his face!

He made a beeline towards the door with cheeks as red as cherries.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"Why were Namjoon and Jungkook arguing yesterday?" Taehyung quietly suspected, gobbling up the last piece of his pancake.

"Sometimes things don't go as planned, and they end up taking it out on each other." She murmured vaguely, putting her brown short hair in a low bun, "What about you? Will you tell me what was wrong yesterday?"

"I can't..." Taehyung mumbled, lips beginning to slightly quiver the more he thought about it.

"You can trust me. I already know something is off between you two."

"What?" Taehyung mumbled avoiding her eyes, feeling as if she caught him. She grabbed his hand making him to look up at her.

"Listen, I don't know what happened and it's not my place to interfere with whatever that is, but venting about it other than to yourself may actually help you. Think about it, Tae. Let yourself be free from all these bottled up emotions." Sofia spoke, her eyes softening. "Look at how not doing so turned out for these guys." She confessed with a pity sigh.

"Now enough of your frowny faces, I've gotta show you this! Come with me." She excitedly let out him and tugged his arm, walking towards the hall and then out of a back door.

Sofia looked like she had been in this mansion before too because she was familiar with the surroundings, and even knew a secret passage to go out in the backyard without catching the attention of the security men dressed in black.