52

"Be afraid. Be very afraid."

Two days later....

"You like this?" Sofia inquired for the tenth time, and he nodded with a smile.

She exhaled a breath of relief as she used the scissors and trimmed another inch of his golden hair, making it look thicker and better. As a result, she did an excellent job.

Sofia was aware that Taehyung was having a bad day and she made an effort to cheer him up, like always. In this time of stress and unceasing misery, it felt nice to have someone like her by his side...

And Taehyung was really trying to feel better by disregarding what had happened between him and Jungkook.

It's simple to do so since he's not here at the moment, but he didn't know for when he'll be back. Not that Taehyung wanted to spend his day thinking about him, but he'd try and slither out of his manipulating mind games this time.

The mere existence of Jeon Jungkook was infuriating.

He literally came onto Taehyung when he was at his most vulnerable just because he knew he could. Thank God, he'd left him alone when he saw him broke down though. Taehyung prefers not to consider about what would've happened if things had gone differently.

It goes without saying that Kim Taehyung will most definitely avoid Jeon Jungkook's existence hereafter. It was the only way to preserve his sanity.

Much to his convience, Jungkook and the other guys had gone away for some hours, claiming they had plans in another town.

And Taehyung had only just noticed how enormous the mansion was now that he had it almost entirely to himself. It had everything he needed, much more than his huge London apartment.

The blond boy was looking around the indoor swimming pool and was tempted to swim, but he refrained. Perhaps another day.

The second floor was a little less exciting, with simply bedrooms that belonged to the guys, and an office... When Taehyung realised what had happened there a couple days back, he hurriedly walked away. Ahem, let's not talk about it.

He frowned when he came across a large security room where only guns and weapons were stored because what the hell?

Next, Taehyung headed up to the third floor, which he had not even known existed; it had wide-spaced lobby plus sitting area, and a much needed vacant bedroom.

He'd been staying with Sofia since the incident with Jungkook, but he knew he couldn't keep clinging to her because she shared that room with Namjoon and he didn't want to keep the two lovers apart.

Taehyung quickly carried all of his stuff up here, disregarding Jungkook's scent which lingered on all his clothes and the room, before pulling back the heavy curtains to gaze down the scenic beauty.

The small town of Moscow appeared to be a paper town with how clean and serene it was.

Taehyung jumped onto the large bed and spread out like a boy-starfish, sighing contentedly. But that feeling didn't last long because his mind kept spiralling back to him...

When someone knocked on his door, Taehyung called out. "Please, come in."

Jimin's chestnut brown hair peered through the crack in the door. "There you are." He smiled as he proceeded deeper into the building.