51

"One moment I'm important, next minute I'm background at best, can't say which one I prefer."

"Wake up bambi." Someone whispered, gently stroking his thigh. "Come on wake up, I'm here." The voice murmured.

Taehyung groaned from low in his throat, weary and hot, his eyes blinking to connect with the familiar honey-brown eyes.

Beside him, Jungkook was shirtless, inching closer in a hovering position, with Taehyung's thighs on his lap while the boy had his legs stretched out as he still laid on the couch. He couldn't recall how he ended up here...

"Are you all right?" Jungkook rasped in his low morning voice. "You look pale and feverish," He murmured, his hand brushing his cheek and then his forehead in a slow motion.

And exactly at that moment, Taehyung felt the nausea take over his senses, and he sighed uncomfortably, licking his parched lips. He felt so drowsy.

Then, Taehyung remembered what happened last night and, his eyes widened.

Jungkook danced with that woman, brought her back here and left Taehyung no choice but to sleep on the couch.

God knows what Jungkook was doing with that woman, while Taehyung felt pathetic and hurt. He had been used, and the other male didn't show an ounce of remorse.

The blond boy immediately slapped his hand away making the ravenette frown.

"How did you end up here?" Taehyung questioned him sharply, glaring at him and attempting to thrash away, but he was too weak and felt like throwing up his guts.

Jungkook wasn't going to let him move anyway. It's way too early for this, God.

Taehyung saw the clock as he peered around the dimly lit living area. It's only five o'clock in the morning.

"I couldn't get any rest." Jungkook murmured and sat back on the couch, caressing Taehyung's bare thigh with a constant rub of his thumb, his hooded eyes fixed on him. That didn't even come close to explaining anything.

"You were whimpering in your sleep... A nightmare I suppose?" Jungkook inquired softly, looking at him with a calm but deep stare, and the other male glared at him but couldn't find the energy to verbally assault him.

While avoiding Jungkook, Taehyung noticed a blanket thrown at him and wondered where it came from.

Someone had put his pyjama shorts and a white shirt on the arm of this couch the night before, already knowing he'd be sleeping here.

When his rough palm slided to the side of his hip, Taehyung flinched as he felt his body light on fire, and when he looked at the other's sleep-deprived eyes, Jungkook heaved a sigh, his head rolling back to rest on the couch.

"Try sleeping again." Jungkook said, his gaze trailing straight ahead, squeezing his hip. With the bile in his throat persisting, Taehyung pushed the blanket away, unconcerned about the way his eyes widened at the quick glance he gave his body.

What brought him here? Wasn't he 'busy,' as lovely Seokjin had stated the day before?

"Taehyung." Jungkook whispered softly, and when his lips curled up into a smirk, Taehyung realised he had said it out loud, and so he bit his lower lip to inflict pain on himself.