39

Gentle breaths and soft purrs fell from his bow shaped lips heating the other's neck, and this was the only time Taehyung found peace

He had managed to get some sleep, but having Jungkook breath on his neck and cuddled up on him had sure made it difficult.

It was early in the morning and he kept thinking about what happened last night, it distracted him from the cruel things he had experienced.

Still Taehyung was trying to push him away, especially since he was laying between his thighs, his bare muscled chest was right on his, their breathing pattern was the same.

Taehyung couldn't help but feel so vulnerable and humiliated, he even smelled like Jungkook.

He gasped when the ravenette shifted slightly because their mid sections were brushing, dangerously close now and he felt his bulge brush him since he was only clad in his white boxers.

"Wake up..." Taehyung whispered while shaking him by his shoulders while he was trembling lightly.

"Jungkook, wake up." The blond boy said louder.

Jungkook groaned on his neck. "Fuck." A low hiss left his mouth and he shifted again accidently, or maybe not, grinding onto him.

"Stop." Taehyung shouted as tears pricked his eyes, his whole body tingling.

He tensed, the other's chin grazing his throat and nuzzling his neck, then sighed heavily when he leaned on his elbows and shifted so his legs have his right leg between them.

Locking the boy's chin between his fingers and thumb, the ravenette tilted his head up.

Slowly Taehyung looked up with his puffy eyes and disheveled hair, when he felt a warm breath on his face, and Jungkook noticed his scared and flushed face with a deep frown.

Unfailingly Taehyung saw sadness in his eyes and he didn't like it at all.

"Shh, sweetheart, don't even think about it." Jungkook murmured, holding him close, when the boy's bottom lip quivered as if he was ready to weep.

"I can't." Taehyung murmured, about to cry.

"You talk in your sleep, did you know?" Jungkook rasped with his deep groggy morning voice trying to distract him. "And you have nightmares. Unless I touch you, hold you, they won't go away." He softly said and diverted his eyes to him, pupils blown out.

He thought his abductor was still sleepy and out of his mind because why else would he try to calm him down? Because wasn't he the one who loved to see him cry? Because he loved to hurt people in general?

"Wh—what?" Taehyung finally asked shyly while stuttering and looked away from his stare.

Jungkook had started to rub his left thigh with his hand reasuringly up and down, squeezing from time to time.