40

"Walls have ears

"Walls have ears.

Doors have eyes.

Trees have voices.

Beasts tell lies.

Beware the rain.

Beware the snow.

Beware the man

You think you know."

Was Jungkook even capable of feeling sorry?

That's what he had been thinking the whole day now. It's so exhausting to understand him and his actions.

Taehyung ran a hand through his hair with a sigh, leaning his head at the headboard of the bed.

He kept replaying that moment in his head where Jungkook's stoic, stricken façade was pulled off and instead it leaked with vulnerability which he could bet was just as true as his evil side.

After he had left, he came back when he remembered that Taehyung was alone in his garage and could 'easily escape', notice the sarcasm.

But the boy was still sitting on the floor and he then ordered for him to go to his room because he would leave for "work" again.

During that brief moment Jungkook spoke to him, he was back to his usual self, that persona with cold and empty eyes, that would hurt you without remorse, not looking his way as if Taehyung wasn't worth his time.

The blond was used to that though, and it didn't bother him at all, it made him feel solaced because now he felt more like himself.

Next morning, Taehyung saw him only for a few moments before he left again. Jungkook hadn't made him sleep in his room though.

While Sofia had paid a short visit to stitch one of Taehyung's palms and change the bandages again, luckily they didn't sting anymore, he had come to conclusion not to get that emotional again.

Now he had taken a shower, ate his breakfast and even rested a bit.

Since Taehyung have nothing better to do, he found himself walking to his office. The door wasn't locked.

Taehyung sat down the chair and smiled lightly thinking of himself as a boss. The room smelled of Jungkook and... 'Anyway focus' he reminded himself trying to get any information wanting to open the drawers but to no luck.