47

"If you are reading this, then you are blissfully unaware what is creeping up behind you."

Jungkook disdained the fact that Taehyung's words had got him there, but he snickered regardless while rolling his eyes, tattoed hands grazing up and down the boy's thighs.

"So that's what you're playing at," Jungkook whispered out a hum knowingly. "But I'm still me." His lips latched on his neck.

Taehyung clamped his mouth shut as sinful sounds compelled to leak out, tilting his neck and relaxing his body into the curve of the other's.

But the blond didn't utter another word because he had come to recognize the ravenette's strategy, and now he would tease him back instead of screaming or whimpering.

And Jungkook's different with him now; he's more relaxed and somehow empathetic. Taehyung couldn't discover an explanation why either, but he wouldn't whine about it.

So Taehyung pressed his ass against Jungkook's body, grinding back at him.

Jungkook's low groans and pants on his neck warmed up his flaming skin.

Taehyung was being reckless with his actions beyond reason and he couldn't believe it himself but he kept going as his impulses persuaded him to.

He screwed his eyes shut, breathing rapidly as he allowed the music swirled with the euphoria from Jungkook's touch on his skin take over him.

"Uh, JK." It was Jimin who called out.

Jungkook groaned, but they pulled away from one another. Taehyung was embarrassed internally pleased that he could at least get back at Jungkook by tricking him into temptation.

Jimin had spoken something lowly so it was only the ravenette who'd hear it but the blond could still grasp the name 'Vladimir'.

"I knew I should've beaten the shit out of him." Jungkook snarled low from his throat, and when his eyes met Jimin's, he grumbled out a, "Be right there."

Jimin left with a nod.

Jungkook turned towards Taehyung, his intense and deviant gaze existing on him, then he grabbed at his hand and hustled to the middle of the glass floor where a mob was huddled.

Taehyung struggled to keep up with his quick steps as he dragged him to a hall where the multiple restrooms were, supporting him up to the panel, leaving him breathless.

Their eyes locked, and then Jungkook kissed him while he gasped at the intake of his breath.

Jungkook kissed him softly, then it intensified in depth, rendering Taehyung panting and mewling in response while he swirled his tongue on the other's.

Jungkook smirked when a whimper tumbled from Taehyung's mouth upon pulling his bottom lip. With a cheeky smile on his lips, he guided the blond back to where the crowd was.

Needless to say, Taehyung was flustered and perplexed and the pit of his stomach was ignited with desire.

The little game they had going on was perilous for him... but that didn't inevitably mean that he abominated it.

Quite the opposite, it thrilled him.

23:52 p.m.

Jungkook had authorized Seokjin to wait by Taehyung's side until he's back, catering to his every need while maintaining proper distance and keeping him safe.