The Knot has been tied

First of all, greetings.

Thank you for succeeding in another craft of mine. I was soaked in storms of struggles while writing this as I was also trying to build a wildfire out of the few embers left in me. I realized that writing, still, is my safe place. And you are the comfort zone where I can let my heart rest. Thank you for your unwavering support since the beginning.

I have no word for this story, it didn't go as planned because the initial plot was too heavy, contrary to what I always try to write. However, this may be a disappointment to others and crap to a few. Still, I am proud that I have finished another piece and I wrote what I wanted to write.

In these times where love can be deceiving, I hope that you will recognize what real love feels like. With that, you will not settle for less and will not love blindly.

Love must not oblige, hurt, and deprive. It must be freeing, forgiving, and flawed but waits.

I also hope that Era made you realize that giving up does not always equate to weakness or failure.

Giving up Weakness

That's the formula of life you should keep in mind. Learn to let go of the things and people that disturb your inner peace. Holding on, sometimes, will do you more damage.

You are in no competition with anyone. The swimmer will not run a marathon and so the marathoner will not swim in the pool. Enjoy your journey and do not be bothered by anything but your progress.

Nadia already taught you that you don't need to be the best to be loved. Era, again, is here, to tell you the same.

Thank you for being with Era and Franco!

Alam kong marami kayong tanong about sa story but I might not answer those. This is just the first installment of the series. More mysteries shall be unveiled in the next installments. Chances are, you'll get answers to your questions next time, so I hope to see you again. Byeee!

I'll take a short break to fill the well of ideas because I'm lacking creativity. Lol. I will be back soon!

Let's keep in touch.
Twitter: Thgrlwhdntcr