Chapter 19

Warning: R-18

"Ghost inside the closet. Why did you choose that as its title?"

Franco hugs me from behind as we both stare at the big canvas standing on the easel. It's halfway done. Few more details before the varnish and it's ready to go.

"Do you want me to be shallow or deep?" I slightly lifted my head to look at him. Every time I will look at his eyes, he is looking at my lips. Like he's always craving for it.

He kissed me before answering. "I love deep. Tell me about it."

My stomach went into a swirl at the thought that someone is asking me about my art. He's interested and it turns me on because no one has ever asked me the same question when I have a lot to tell.

I smiled before explaining every detail to him. "The woman in between the colorful dresses simply represents someone who is afraid to show her true color because people won't like her. So, she hides and lets another identity use her name."

"Do I know her?" Nakatunog siya agad. I shrugged my shoulders and gave him no answer.

"Actually, I am planning to change the title. Instead of 'The Ghost inside the Closet. I want to make it a question."

"What do you mean? The Ghost inside the closet is perfect. Self-explanatory yet deep. It's beautiful."

"I want to change it to 'Is the Ghost inside the Closet?' What do you think? Can you answer that for me?" Tiningala ko siya sa likuran. He darted his eyes on the painting and surveyed it.

"Yes, she is. Hindi ba?"

"If you look at the details, one can say she isn't the ghost. See where the light is coming from? From the right upper part. There should be a shadow. The woman inside the closet has her foot peeking and it has a shadow but the woman standing in front of the mirror doesn't have one.

"There's a broken mirror on the floor that reflects the feet of the woman inside the closet while the other woman is looking at the mirror with no reflection on it, she doesn't even have a face. The real ghost can be the impersonator, the woman who wears another identity to please people. The woman inside the closet isn't a ghost but you can still call her one. She is real, with feelings and emotions, alive. Iba lang talaga ang kulay niya kaya siya natatakot lumabas. She is a ghost in the sense that only a few people see her, not all people know her existence." I smiled painfully, staring at my painting. "That's why I want to make it a question... Is the Ghost inside the closet?" I glanced at him again but he was not looking at the painting, he must be looking at me the whole time.

"That's deep," he said.

"You didn't listen, did you?" I raised my index finger.

"I did. I can repeat what you said," mayabang niyang saad.

"You were not looking at my painting. You were looking at me."

"I'm sorry, I got confused about which masterpiece should I look at."

Napangiti na lang ako sa kiliting naramdaman sa loob ng tiyan. We remain standing in front of the painting. He tightened his grip on my waist. My eyes involuntary closed when I felt his lips on my neck. It sent electricity down my spine.

"You said u don't like physical touch?" I smirked.

"This is not physical touch. This is called love touch." Patuloy siya sa paghalik sa leeg ko.

My knees are starting to feel weak. I removed his hands around my waist and turned my back to face him. "Kailangan ko na 'tong tapusin, mamaya mo na ako landiin."