Author's Note

Here we go again. New pain. More emotional damage and more tears to come.

I want to write a light story this time, but I'm not sure if I'll make it since I already failed a few times. Just know that I tried. Hehe. Let's see what I can do.

Ang tagal ko napahinga sa pagsusulat. Please bear with me. I apologize for the shortcomings I may have as I write this.

Also, if you're not into complicated stories with predictable plots and flawed characters, this is not for you. Less expectation, less disappointment. I'm still a new writer and have a lot more to learn.

You know the drill but if this is the first story of mine that you'll be reading, be informed that all my stories tackle crises in the society existing today. You may find yourself relating to the characters. There might be parts that will trigger you. I always advise my readers to read comfortably and accordingly. If you want to skip a chapter, do so.

I will write with purpose and will be the voice of those who can't speak.

Thank you and enjoy the ride, Elixirs!

-Maii.

PS. I'm aware of my 'your and you're' and 'his and her' mistakes. Although I know how to use each, my works are published right from its first draft. I may not notice it so please bear with me.

P.S. You might be confused about the characters so here's a simple help.

Papa: Era's driver that she sees as her father.
Dad: Era's stepfather.

Let's keep in touch.
Twitter: ov3rtin_kerWP
Facebook: Maii Sadesa

EL DORADO

The city of ruins. The El Dorado in this series is not related to El Dorado existing in any part of the world. It is fictional, derived from its meaning in Spanish: The Golden [City] where all the business industry works, where all people are busy, where all the theaters and studios are, and more.