Chapter -39

Enjoy reading

Siddharth

As soon as the judge said that I am released from this case. I myself don't even know how much I get relieved as if a heavy load has been removed from my back. I still couldn't believe my ears that what  the judge said is true or I am just daydreaming. We all hugged each other.

I know my son will never loose. Mom said while hugging me.

Its all because of you mom. I said.

Let's celebrate bro you can have your mom and son moment later also. Kaustab said in a party mood.

I and my mom looked at kaustab and smiled.

Yes. Lets celebrate. Arna said while shouting.

We all went home as we all are very tired so we didn't have the energy to have fun now. We quickly moved to our respective rooms and took rest.

At night.

I was sitting in my room reading books or sometime watching movie. But now I have decided to see adult movie with my beautiful wife. I also told her earlier regarding this. As I know that she is extremely shy to see adult movie.Not only that,she is extremely shy infront of me. But this time I didn't listen to her so I didn't ask her but ordered her to watch those movies with me and finally she agrees.

She have to agree if she doesn't,then she knows the consequences.🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈. So After watching adult movie for an  hour,I didn't even notice that she fall asleep in my shoulder. So when I saw her fall asleep, I quickly shifted her head from my shoulder to bed.  Honestly saying I am not in a mood to switch off the tv. Because the movie is so good. It seems like I am going to have an effect of that movie on my darling. But I have to switched off the tv because I don't want to watch that movie without her.

Slowly slowly I am getting out of control after watching that movie. but to  whom I will show this?. Here I am getting out of control and this girl is sleeping peacefully.  Doesn't she  understand  that she is having a husband who yearns for her 24 hours?.

My thoughts are broken when she suddenly wakes up and ask me.

Didn't you sleep? She said.

I turned my head to her and smirked.

I think she understood what I want. That's why she gave me a fake smile.

I slowly went toward her. Hold her tightly with her both arms. Instead she hold my t-shirt tightly. And pushed her on the bed and pinned her both hand with the bed.

She looks scared the way she is looking at me it shows that.

How can I sleep when I am having such a beautiful wife with me?. I said huskily.

She just smiled after  what I said.

Siddharth I am getting very scared. She said while giving fake smile.

Nothing to get scared sweetheart.I am here. I said.

I will again make you mine tonight. So that no one can separate us. I said

Siddharth. She is about to say something but I interrupted.

Sssh. I said while putting my four finger on her lips.

Today is the very special night for us. And I want it to be the most beautiful night of my life. I said.

She started blushing. As I know that she looks more beautiful when she blushes.

I have started to lean my head on her neck and inhale her beautiful perfume and started kissing all over her shoulder, her beautiful body as well as  her beautiful face. I still can't believe that her body is so beautiful that she herself didn't even know that.

After sometime she is about to leave while pushing me. But I gripped her tightly. After loosing her balance. She hugged me and I also hugged her back.

This is the way we are lost in each other and went to deep slumber.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Next morning I wake up to see that my angel woke up before me and come to me now with a cup of coffee in her hand. As she knows very well that I didn't wake up without a cup of coffee.

She extends her hand to give me the coffee and instead of that I pulled her to me, take the  coffee and did some morning romance with her. This time she hold me tightly and enjoying the romance.

After getting fresh I went downstairs.
Everyone is delighted to see me and also waiting for me.  So we started having our breakfast. Suddenly we heard a noise from the kitchen. We have started asking each other what happened but none of us can understand. Finally I gathered the courage to go to the kitchen. Koustab also came along with me.

When I entered the kitchen I was shocked to see that  my wife got faint and all the foods are scattered on the floor. So I quickly hold her in bridal style and put her on the sofa and asked kaustab to call a doctor.

First I have called Anurag. But its unreachable. He is busy I think.

After sometime  doctor arrived and did check up on my wife. After sometime I asked.

Doctor. Is she alright?there is nothing to worry na. I asked worriedly.

The doctor smiled and said.

Congratulations. Mr Roy. You are going to be a father. The doctor said.

After hearing what the doctor said, I was like I am dreaming.

She needs some rest and good care. The doctor said and left from there.

I was completely overjoyed to what the doctor said that I am going to be a father.I still couldn't believe it. Everyone congratulates me and my parents blessed me to welcome a new life.

When Sharmila wakes up. She asked me

What happened to me? Siddharth. She asked worriedly.

I just smiled at her and cupped her cheeks and said.

Thank you. For such a wonderful gift. I said

What happened Siddharth? Why are you saying like this?. She is still confused.

I took a deep breath and said.

You are going to be a mother. I said

Really?? She said while feeling excited 😊😊😊😊.

Yes my angel. I said and hugged her tightly to never let her go and she hugged me back and hide her face on my shoulder in shy.

After breaking the hug.

How can I show my face to everyone? She said while putting her head down.

Its nothing to  get shy my angel. This is the sign of our love.  Siddharth said.

She just smiled and again lean on my chest and hugged her tightly. As if my whole world.

After 9 months.

Sharmila gave birth to a beautiful baby girl name Sahana. We have now become a happy family and happily lived together.

So in this way Sharmila become a loving wife from a good manager.

Readers how was the update?
Please vote and comment if you like it.
only one epilogue is left.
Please check out my next Book. "I can't leave you". I am going to start that book after completing the epilogue.

Thank you.