Chapter 11

Time passed, days passed, month passed, pupe became more strong and really a good manager and guided

Siddharth in such a way which led to his success. In these months he too has become popular and successful actor.

However, Sid started growing some feeling for her, but for pupe she is just doing her job and nothing else.

One day after sid came home from work and is very tired his parents has gone somewhere.

"sharmila can you give me some water"? sid asked.

"yes sir I am giving"? pupe said

Pupe give him a glass of water.

After drinking water sid went to his room.

As soon as he entered the room he is shocked to the scene.

His wife is lying in bed with some other man.

"How dare you"? sid shouted.

"sid when did you came I haven't noticed"? meenakshi said confusingly.

"HOW DARE YOU TO DO THIS THINGS IN MY BEDROOM"? sid again shouted.

"what I did " oh? Meenakshi said looking at the man.

"you don't know how to take care of your wife, don't give enough money to me for shopping, so I don't have any option left except to do this". Meenakshi said while shrugging her shoulder.

" what about our marriage"? sid said while tears coming from his eyes.

" ok I should have told you earlier that I am seeing someone else and "I WANT TO GIVE YOU DIVORCE". Meenakshi said

Sid is shocked to hear this .After sometime he cleared his throat and said.

"ok I will divorce you as soon as possible and I also want to remove the garbage(meenakshi) from my life. Sid said

"you are not a women you are liar, a goldigger. you will  never be happy with anyone in this mentality". Sid said while cursing.

"will you think that you will stay happy with your middle class mentality?". Meenakshi taunts him.

" I will not answer any question of you". Sid shouted

"get out of my room" sid shouted.

Meenakshi and her so called LOVER take their things and left from there.

Sid went to his room and close the door tightly.

He started crying and remicances the happy moment with meenakshi. After sometime

He sit on the table write a letter and take a huge amount of sleeping pills and lied on the bed.

Guys how was the eleventh chapter?

what will happen after this? stay stunned.

Don't forget to vote and comment if you like it.

Thank you.