Chapter 26

Enjoy reading

Sharmila.

Its the time to get ready for the wedding.I was sitting infront of the mirror thinking that after some hours I have to leave this house forever the place where I was born, my mother, my younger sister with whom I have spent my most of the time and especially my mom who is my all, I
always consult  with her when I am trying to something and she always end up with good advice. But now with whom I am going to consult this ? From now I have to make my own decisions. Mostly to the place and person with whom I am getting married they are not ordinary people. They are powerful and influencial.
Will I be able to adjust with them? Will I won't disappoint them na?will i be able to make them happy? God please help me so that I can take a right decision. Tears started coming from my eyes suddenly I realised that the make-up artist is doing makeup on face. I told them
Sorry does my makeup get spoilt?
No no its nothing we will manage. The makeup artist said.
By the way why are you crying? The makeup artist said.

No its not like that. I said

Yes every girl has this feeling while going to their in-laws but after going there they adjust everything. The makeup artist said and smiled.

I don't know I got some relief after hearing her word.

She was applying heavy makeup in my face. I was not so habituated with heavy makeup as I always like simple makeup but today I have to adjust it because it's my wedding.

After applying makeup and making bun on my hair with Tuberose flower. she then made me wear the red banarasi saree with red colour half sleeve blouse and then another one made me wear all jewellery which my mother told them to make me wear then they put the red colour dupatta on my head and make me stand infront of the mirror to see how I am looking.( Picture below).

Ignore her face (only makeup)

You are looking like an angel

You are looking like an angel. The makeup artist said.
I just smiled at her words.
Can we take one photo for our advertisement? The makeup artist said
Yes . I said

They took some photos of me for their advertisement of my makeup.

Look our di is looking like a queen. A voice came around.
I turned around and see its Soi the whole gang waiting for me as if I am in the museum.Soi is wearing a red saree with sleeve less blouse with some makeup and jewellery.

Soi is wearing a red saree with sleeve less blouse with some makeup and jewellery