Chapter 29

enjoy reading

Sharmila

Finally I have reached Siddharth's house. The car stopped at the mansion. I was about to open the door of the car but Siddharth told me to wait that he will take me out of the car. He move out of the car from one side and open the door of my side. He gave me his hand. I looked at him then hold his hand and moved to the mansion. Leepika aunty and many of his relatives welcome us and I was busy in admiring the beauty of the house. How beautifully it is decorated with flowers and chandelier. Siddharth said to his mom he has became very tired the moment he enter his house. Leepika aunty told him that he would take rest in another room because today we can't see each other's face. He is totally shocked after hearing this and  looking at his mom with widen eyes. Honestly I am also feeling very sad after hearing this.But I have to accept it as it is in the ritual and not only that  also for Siddharth's happiness. Siddharth started arguing with his mom.

Mom what kind of rule is this? He said
Its the rule you have to follow. Leepika aunty said while smiling.

Bro ami jani tui tor bou ke dekhar jonno pagol. Kintu ajker din tai kno upay nei toke ajke adjust kortei hbe

(Bro I know that you are dying to see your wife, but today there is no option you have to adjust today). Koustab said

I chuckled looking at Siddharth's face. His face has become like a baby get scolded. Everyone started laughing looking his reaction.Arna is also laughing holding  me in my arm. I just noticed that Arna is trying to look at Anurag but he always give her don't care look. While Arna is constantly struggling to see him. Something is between them,I thought. Suddenly I came back to reality and saw Siddharth is staring at me and smirking. He wants me to tell leepika aunty to exclude this ritual of staying away from each other just for one night. But I wouldn't say a word and accept what leepika aunty said afterall she wants our happiness so I accepted it. Siddharth is still looking at me in serious look,but I gave him a no option look. He finally agreed.

When I entered Siddharth's room. I was spellbound to see the beauty of the room that how beautifully it was decorated with beautiful furnitures and swimming pool was there beside the room. I saw the room before also but don't give much attention but now I am clearly see the room that its really beautiful afterall it is the room
of famous actor Siddharth Roy so it should be beautiful as it is not an ordinary people's room. After observing the beauty of the room,I moved to my suitcase to search for some clothes.
When I open the suitcase I was really to shocked to see these costly sarees. My mom did so much of shopping for
me. She thinks too much about me and brought these costly sarees so that I couldn't get insulted. However there is no one to insult me they accept  me with whatever I am. But I know why everyone says  (mom is mom) no one replace her and she could'nt see her children sad. I took one of the saree of my favourite colour and went to the washroom to do my business. After coming from the washroom I quickly wear the saree along with the jewelleries I was wearing while coming to my in-laws. As it is instructed by Leepika aunty
to wear the jewelleries for some days. I love jewelleries but wearing 24hours is difficult for me but its for some days so I can adjust it. I am feeling sleepy as I am very tired so as everyone is tired and retired to their room. I  also went to sleep.

At evening  I went to the dining hall where everyone is sitting  and they are happy to see me. I, Arna, Raima, Anurag, koustab and other family members except Siddharth were chatting for sometimes and moved to their room. Sometime I am feeling bad for him to get confined in room for such ritual but  no option.
Suddenly I heard a laughing  from Siddharth's room I slowly move to his room and peeped inside and saw all of them were talking with him. I felt relief and quickly went to the room. Atleast he is not alone there are someone to entertain him so that he doesn't get bored. Suddenly my phone rings,who will call this night? I took the phone and see the caller name that its my husband Siddharth. I quickly pick up the call.