Chapter 2

This is the second chapter

So enjoy reading 

"Mom today I will come home late I have some work to do". Someone said sipping coffee on dining table wearing a navy blue trouser and coat with T-shirt is looking excessively dashing .He is none but the famous actor "SIDDHARTH ROY".

"Son you have not eaten anything from last 3 days because of your heavy schedule" his mom said

"Mom I am alright actually I have been continuously working from the last 3 days so I am not getting enough time to sleep, eat and relax but I will try to balance both" Sid said by hugging his mom.

"Mom u know there is no one who understand me better than you". Sid said hugging his mom. His mom just smiled. She then asked sid where is Meenakshi? Sid glared at his mom and said i don't know about her? "She is your wife and you are saying that you don't know about her" his mom said.

Does she care about me? Does she know that she had a husband with who needs her attention? Does she feel my problem? No na;

She is always busy on her own business like disc, party, shopping, buying expensive things etc. She only needs me for money, status etc. Mom for me money is not everything I am craving for someone's love which I didn't even get. Sid said in a crying tone and left from there.

His mom started crying in mind saying "sona ami tor asuvidha ta bujte pari kintu ki krbo bol amar je hath pa badha"(son I can feel your problem but I am unable to do anything).

friends how was the second part of the story?

Don't forget to vote and comment it you like it.

friends I will give the bengali lines wherever it is needed not in everywhere.Most

of the parts will be in english.My story is not only for bengalis anyone can read.

Next Chapter is coming tomorrow.