Chapter-38

Enjoy reading

Sharmila

After serving breakfast to everyone I ate something then again went to the kitchen to make breakfast for our so called guest or unwanted guest.

I take some pieces of chicken from the fridge and cooked with huge amount of chilli powders in it. After that I made some parathas and  told the  servant who is helping me in the kitchen to serve this to Meenakshi. Oh I am mistaken the "unwanted guest".

The servant came back to the kitchen after serving the food. I was just waiting for her reaction after eating the food. After sometime the same thing happened what I am expecting.

Suddenly someone shouted  from upstairs.

Who made this food? These foods are nothing except chillies are filled with it. Meenakshi yelled.

All the servants are looking at me as if I have done some crime.

Then I went toward her and said.

I made it. I said

Meenakshi's face became red after she heard that I made it.

You? She said

Yes i. I said

You don't even know how to cook, and you are Sid's wife? I don't know what sid saw you and married you. Meenakshi said

I just smirked to what she said

After sometime

I have spoiled your food intentionally. I directly told her.

How dare you? She said and was about to slap me.

I quickly hold her hand and said.

I told you before that don't touch me with your filthy hand. What you think, that you will stay here like a queen and order food like we do in a restaurant and make all of us will be your servant? No way. I will never let you do that. I said

Because of girls like you people hate girls they think that all girls are GOLDIGGER  even if the girl is innocent. I said

You bitch? Meenakshi again started shouting.

Just shut up. I said loudly and left from there.

Meenakshi keeps on looking at me with jealously.

-----------------------------------------------------------

At court

The court is now ready to start that is fighting with the law. Everyone get into their seats. The lawyers, the main judge and both the parties are sitting opposite to each other.

Siddharth , Sharmila, Lipika, kamlesh as well as Anurag, koustab are sitting on one side with tension in their face.

Otherside Meenakshi her parents and her so called gang were sitting and making faces like they will going to win.

Mr Sanyal:(Meenakshi's lawyer)

Good morning your honour, so the case is about the polygamy that is a person is having multiple wife at a time. So can anyone imagine if a girls sees that her husband is getting married to a multiple women, what her mental condition would be?So we are here to save that girl.

Mr Adhikari: ( Siddharth 's lawyer)

Objection your honour. I think our opposite  friend is thinking something wrong. For your kind information, These case is not about the polygamy. These case is about the false accusation  of polygamy against the person. His ex - wife had divorced and left him and now she again came back to when she get to know that he is married. So don't you think it is inappropriate?