Chapter-31

so enjoy reading

Sharmila

After reception Arna and Raima take me to my room i.e Siddharth's room. I went to  my reception after witnessing the one condition of room. But now the room was in different condition I don't know that in very less time how they can do such a beautiful decoration. I am really amazed to see the decoration of the room. The floor was decorated with red rose petals with beautiful pattern made of rose from the entrance to bed. The walls are also decorated with rose petals with my photos all over the wall. The bed along with white bedsheets, the bottle of wine  along with glass are kept on the specific box that is on the bed.The bedsheets and each and every corner of the room are decorated with red rose 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹 petals. As the room is fully filled with rose petals.

I was admiring the beauty of the room suddenly Arna and Raima  gave me a jerk and I came back to reality so they started laughing

Boudibhai, are you nervous? Arna said
I just smiled
Little bit. I said

My brother is very wild at bed. Raima said while teasing.

I got more scared as how I will face him today. I really love him so much that I can't even think to live without him. I will not hurt him na. I Will not do anything na that hurt his feeling. I don't want to hurt him. I have seen with my own eyes that what he have to goes through. I can't see him in pain anymore. God please help me.

What are you thinking ? Arna said
Nothing. I said

Well its common for every girl to feel shy in their first night. Arna said as if she is experienced in this.

Yes.  But today don't expect that you are going to sleep. Raima said

Why? What's wrong? I said curiously.

They both started laughing.

I understand that what they want to say but still asked them.

Because my brother won't let you sleep tonight. Arna said while laughing.

I have started blushing. OMG!  If this happens what I will do. I have started thinking and laughing with myself.

Boudibhai, this is your dress my brother  buys for you to wear in first night. Raima said

I took the dress from her and is shocked to see what exactly the dress is. I thought it would be a normal saree. But I was so wrong. I was an extremely revealed saree i.e transparent saree of red colour with sleeve less, back less blouse that if I wear the saree everything from my breast to toes will be visible. I am not so habituated with wearing this type of saree but today the situation is different as I have to adjust.

The saree is so revealing na? I said

Yes boudibhai you have to wear something sexy which attracts my brother. Arna said