Chapter 6

This the sixth chapter

so enjoy reading

Siddharth is sitting in his bedroom and reading some magazines while sipping his expresso.

Suddenly Meenakshi came and started taunting him.

"Are you a man or a robot"? Meenakshi said angrily.

"what! I did'nt understand your question"? sid said looking at her confusingly.

"Did you atleast tried to understand"? Meenakshi said.

"what should I understand I will leave all my work and spent time with you doing parties, date etc. no its not at all possible"? sid said

"I will try to give you time but that does not mean that I will leave my work"? sid said

"If you don't have time why did you marry me"? Meenakshi said rudely.

"I married you because I love you, but did you love me, my family"? sid said in a questioning look.

"look sid I only care about money and I did'nt hesitate to do something for money". Meenakshi said

Sid is shocked to hear his and looked at her for some second.

"okay no need to give time on me then show your wallet"? Meenakshi said rudely.

"you only care about money not love"? sid said.

"listen sid love is nothing without money and if you love me then you have to spent money on me lavishly and nothing else"?Meenakshi said sternly.

"No money no love" meenakshi said.

"listen meenakshi " sid said.

"I don't want to listen your so called lecture please show your wallet" Meenakshi said.

"Thank you meenakshi for making me to understand what exactly you are". Sid said in a crying tone.

"He quickly picked his wallet from his pocket and handover it to meenakshi and left from there.

friends, how was the sixth part of the story?

I am feeling very sad while writing this part.

Don't forget to vote and comment if you like it.

Guys what did you think if you are in sid's place?

friends I will give the bengali lines wherever it is needed not in everywhere.Most

of the parts will be in english.My story is not only for bengalis anyone can read.

Next chapter is coming tomorrow .

Thank you.

Bye