Chapter 17

so enjoy reading

 Next morning sid is sitting in the dining room and waiting for sharmila.

After sometime sharmila came.

"sir you called me"? sharmila said

"yes sit I have something to talk to you." Sid said

Sharmila go the sofa and take the seat infront of sid

After sometime sid started

"do you have any problem sharmila if you stay with our family forever." Sid asked sharmila

"no sir no problem I will stay with you all as I am your manager so I should be ready for all of you right." Sharmila said while smiling

"afterall I also felt like my own family with you all and also arna is like my little sister," sharmila said.

"but I don't want you to stay here as my manager." Sid said looking towards sharmila.

Sharmila is now shocked to hear this. she now understand that something unexpected is going to happen.

"what do you want to say sir."? Sharmila said like her heart is stopped by listening his previous word.

Sid get from his sofa and came close to her and said

"I want you to stay here as my wife." Sid said while touching her both elbow.

Sharmila is shocked to hear this as if a huge stone has fallen on her head.

"what are you saying sir"? sharmila said while turning her face back from sid.

" I am not saying anything wrong, I really love you and I could'nt even think to stay without you." Sid said while pulling her toward him.

"but sir I does'nt suit you ,I am your manager, how can I marry you, did you even think before what did you say." Sharmila said while tears coming from her eyes.

" I said what I thought and I am saying it from my heart and what you say that you are my manager? Why, does love need any status or money? No.na. sid said while touching her cheeks.

"love is blind it does'nt need anything." Sid said

Sharmila is worried and she is shivering from his touch and she don't know what to say.

"sir uncle and aunty will not accept it please think before what are you doing." Sharmila said

"They will accept it they only care about my happiness." Sid said confidently

"from now on don't call me sir call me with my name." sid said

After sometime sid take out a beautiful box from his pocket it's a box of diamond ring which is gorgeous and put it on her finger.

"what are you doing sir , we are not sure that what will happen, please don't do this sir. I mean sid. Sharmila said while stammering.

" I will do whatever I think is right." Sid said sternly.

"sid is now showing his arrogant side.

Guys how was the update?

what do you think will happen next?

stay stunned.

please vote and comment it you like it.

Thank you 

Bye