Chapter 3

This is the third chapter

So enjoy reading

 One morning while pupe is working in a café her friend Radhika come with a paper in her hand to show pupe about the mentioned job advertisement.

Hey sharmila look they are advertising a job in newspaper where they are hiring for a celebrity manager? Pupe look at Radhika in questioning look and take the newspaper from her and started looking at the advertisement. After sometime reading the whole advertisement pupe is in dilemma whether she will apply or not? "sharmila lets give a try whether you get the job or not atleast try" Radhika said.

"Ok I will try"pupe said confidently.

"that's my friend" Radhika said.

After completing her work sharmila(pupe) and radhika chats alot while chatting sharmila tells Radhika

"you know radhika I have to arrange money for my sister 's study for that I need this job urgently" sharmila said.

"yes yes you need to apply certain job for better salary and also to support your family" Radhika said.

Sharmila nodded.

Radhika said while teasing "hey sharmila while you are doing the job of a manager if any celebrity likes you and wants to marry to you what you will do"?

"It will never happen and I don't expect too much I have to do my job and earn money to support my family and nothing else". Sharmila said confidently and in angry tone.

"hey I am just making fun of you I didn't mean to say anything in real why are you so hyper" radhika said putting her hand in sharmila's shoulder.

"please don't make fun on such stupid thing from now on" Sharmila said.

"achcha thik ache baba ar kono din bolbo na santi""(okay okay I won't say these things from now on happy?)" Radhika said in laughing tone.

"okay" sharmila said

"hey sharmila its already evening I have to go home early otherwise my mom will kill me" radhika said with gritting teeth.

"okay you go I will go home afterwards" sharmila said.

Radhika pack up her things and left from there.

friends, how was the third part of the story?

Don't forget to vote and comment if you like it.

Do you think will Sharmila(pupe)apply for the job?

friends I will give the bengali lines wherever it is needed not in everywhere.Most

of the parts will be in english.My story is not only for bengalis anyone can read.

Thank you.