Chapter 25

Siddharth

After the dodhi mongol ( curd rice)  ceremony again I went to sleep for some hour.After 3-4 hour I wake up
from the bed.Birds are chirping, the sunlight is falling on my face and now it is fully morning. I again went to my dream land thinking about the last night talking with my angel ( sharmila). Whenever I tried to tell her some romantic stuffs she quickly change the topic.But don't worry I will make  her the most luckiest women in the world. I will fill her with full of love.She herself don't have any idea that how many sleepless night she will going to face after marriage. I was thinking and smirking as if I am romancing with  my angel right now.

Suddenly I heard a knock on my door its my mom saying. Wake up Sid,get ready for haldi  ceremony we have to send the haldi to sharmila's house. Come fast.My mom is always in a hurry she wants everything perfect. No matter what happens she is the best mom in the world. Yes  my dad too but I am very close to my mom.

I got up from bed went to the washroom and after wearing some new dress I went downstairs. I  saw my relatives has came and they all are having breakfast. I am unable to have
breakfast because it's my wedding I have to fast the whole day.

Bro are you ready,? arna told me
Yes. I said
Let's do the haldi ceremony. Arna said.
Yes yes. I said
Wait sid. My mom said
Yes mom. I said
My mom gave me a white colour dhoti and  half sleeve gangi along with red check towel to wear for the haldi ceremony.As I am unable to wear dhoti so I told anurag to help me.

All are waiting for me at the mandap.
Laughing and teasing.After sometime I went to the mandap along with Anurag. "See he has come"my mom said. I went to the mandap and stand there  and Anurag started taking photos of me. Arna told while teasing " bro if you have something to pass on, you can tell me i will tell her. I looked at her and started laughing while turning my face. Raima told that "no boy is allowed to enter the mandap as it is only for girls". My mom and aunties also support her. O really? Anurag said. then  aunty the person who is standing in the middle of the mandap should also be removed, why he is there does he became a girl when he is getting married?Anurag said. I just once looked at him and standing quietly. Everyone started laughing after hearing this. Then  my mom and my aunties started moving around me like a circle as if they are playing musical chairs and bless me. Then they put haldi all over my face and my whole body. I really don't like the smell of haldi but I have adjusted only for today. Then Anurag, Arna, Raima, koustab they also put haldi on me. Seriously my body was filled with full of haldi.I became like a statue and they started laughing on me. They all are putting haldi on each other face.
After sometime  I sit on the mandap and all of then are pouring water on me from the  kolshi( pot).

In the meantime i saw Soi and Radhika and other family members  also arrived  with a gifts  for our family.

Suddenly I saw a lot of media standing at our house. It strikes on my mind who told the media?. I haven't announced it anything till now. The guards came and ask me "sir  the media is standing outside they are trying to come inside but  the other guards are stopping them. Sir everything has been made secured according to what you said.
I also unable to understand how media get to know this but think something is fishy. I said.

Then Anurag came there.
Bro did you notice outside? Anurag said.
Yes  the media is standing. I said.
Who told the media ? You haven't accounced anything yet. Anurag said.

No. I think something is fishy and i can clearly understand who can do this? But I am unable to tell the  name without having any  solid proof. I said

Let them come inside. I instructed the guards.
Hey sid are you alright? Today is your wedding. Anurag said.
Yes I am alright I also want to make it clear. I said sternly.

The media came inside like a zombies
and asking me  thousands of questions.

Sir it is revealed that you are going to marry your manager? Is it true sir?. One person said.

Sir do you think that marrying a manager will suit in your standard?. Another one said.

Sir why  are you trying the hide the wedding? Why don't you want to disclose it to the public? Is it because of your previous marriage life that is failed.? Another one said.

Sir does your manager knows that it is your second marriage? Another one said.

Plss answer sir. Another one said.

Just shut up. I said.

I took a deep breath and said
I am not going to answer any questions of yours did you get that. Its my life my business I will do whatever I want. By the way who told you that I am getting married today? I haven't accounced anything yet.

All other remain silent.
After sometime
Can  you please show me your identity cards ?. I want to check whether you all are really media or something else. I said

All went numb.

They are unable to show me their identity cards. It is now clear with me that  media don't know about it. It is someone's conspiracy.

Who send you all here? Anurag said to the so called media

Who send you all here? Anurag again said angrily.

All went numb and quickly run from there as if they will be eaten  the lion.

Siddharth you are right. Something is fishy here. Anurag said

We have to look into this matter seriously. I said.

Yes but not today.after your wedding. Anurag said.

I nodded and smiled.

Sharmila.

The sun rays are falling on my face and I wake up from bed and then came back to reality when I see my hand is full of mehandi  and it has became totally dark with sakha and Paula is in my hand. I am observing my mehandi and blushing thinking about what he told me last night. Today my life is fully going to change. I will became his forever after few hours. Can I be able to give him what he wants? Can I be able to make him happy? Can I be a good wife for him?.

After getting fresh I went to the balcony looking at the beautiful sky and refreshing myself. Suddenly I heard my mom calling me "pupe come fast the haldi ceremony is going to  be started". My mom  give me some beautiful clothes and jewellery for me to wear for the haldi ceremony. I quickly wear those clothes and came downstairs.

Picture above.

Everyone is waiting for me at the spot and I just went there then soi said. " Di has came" and all my friends came near me and started dancing and music are also playing. I was just smiling seeing them dancing.Even some  neighbouring aunties are looking jealous at me as if I have stolen something from them or I have achieved something impossible. Then Rini and Monica  dragged  me to dance but I just watched dancing them because I was so nervous that I am not in a mood of dancing. Suddenly my phone  rings showing some notifications its from sid.
It says.

Amar rajkonna ke ami holud ta pathalam.

( I have already sent haldi to my princess)

"Di what is that"? Soi said teasingly.
Just shut up. I  said.
I think brother-in-law has sent you something. Soi said while smiling.
None of your business. I answered.
Everyone started laughing after hearing this and I  am blushing.

Then my mom and others started the rituals they are moving around me like a circle and then bless me and one by one put haldi on my face my sister soi, and friends also put haldi on my face after them. Then they are putting haldi on each other face. After sometime again my mom and others made me sit in the mandap and pouring water on my face with kolshi( pot).

In this way the ceremony occurred.

Dear Reader
How was the update?
Plss vote and comment if you like it.
Thank you
Bye.