CHARACTER SKETCH

Main Character

Sharmila Chatterjee

A fun loving bubbly girl lives in jolpaiguri who has just completed her bachelor degree. She came from a middle class family but has money problem She has to arrange money for her younger sister study,so she is looking for a good job.She lives with her mom and sister and loves them alot.She totally believes in reality and does not like to live in the world of fantasy. Her nickname is pupe.

Siddharth Roy

A famous movie star who has huge fanbase all over the world.However his personal life is not as successful as his professional life.He is married and lives with her wife ,mom, dad and sister in Kolkata. He loves his family alot.His nickname is Sid.

Supportive character

Sharmila's family

1.Soi Chatterjee

Sharmila's younger sister.She loves her elder sister alot and admires her too.

2. Manjira Chatterjee

Sharmila's mom a housewife and loves her both children alot.

Siddharth's family

1.Leepika Roy

Siddharth's mom a housewife who loves her family a lot and her children too.

2.Kamlesh Roy

Siddharth's dad, a famous film director who runs a huge production house.He loves his family a lot.

3.Arna Roy

Siddharth's younger sister who has just completed studying fashion design from New York and was about to open her own bootique shop.

4.Meenakshi Roy

Siddharth's wife.She cames from a very rich family and a golddigger too.She does'nt care about her family,husband.She like party,disc,drinking and loves to spend money.