Chapter- 35

Enjoy reading

Author's point of view

Next morning sunlight is falling on Sharmila's face. She opened his eyes
and saw Siddharth is holding her so tightly that she is unable to move. She tried to remove his hand from her body because it is morning and she had to wake up but all in vain because of his grip. She suddenly started observing him the way he is holding her and sleeping peacefully.

Ato kach theke ami tomake kno din dekhini.( I have never seen you this
much close to me). Sharmila is thinking is her mind.

She is constantly observing him and while thinking of his past brought tear in her eyes.

Please God don't give him such pain. I have seen in my own eyes that what he has gone through. A person like him also tried to attempts suicide because of that girl. I don't know what kind of heart she has.  Sharmila is thinking all this in her mind.

Her thoughts are broken when Siddharth opened his eyes.

Sharmila quickly remove her tears so that he doesn't notice her. But nothing can be hidden to the person with whom you love. The person can understand your each and every thing. So as Siddharth.

Hey what happened to you?it seems like you are crying. He said while touching her cheek.

Nothing its just water that came from my eyes. Sharmila said

She was about to move from the bed when Siddharth hold her hand.

It is very difficult to hide something from me. He said while holding her hand.

Sharmila become emotional while listening to his words. Her eyes are filled with tears and she could'nt control herself and hug him tightly and started sobbing.

Shhhh! Don't cry sweetheart you know na I can't see  you cry.
Siddharth said while hugging her back.

I am getting very scared. If Meenakshi came back and claim her right, she will kick me out of the house after she get to know that you  have married me. Sharmila said while crying.

It is not so easy wifey. I have all the proofs that what she did with me. So if she try to mess with me, she might forget that with whom she is trying to mess with. Siddharth said while consoling her.

That means she may come back. Sharmila said worriedly.

I don't know but whatever I knows her, she always loves to create problems. She only knows to spoil everything. Siddharth said

Sharmila become worried.

Don't worry sweetheart. No one can separate us. Promise me that you won't leave me by misunderstanding me. Siddharth said

I didn't even think of leaving you. I have seen with my own eyes that what you have gone through. Siddharth said.

Sharmila lean down in Siddharth's chest and hug him tightly.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sharmila  is checking out the outfits in her luggage. She is avoiding all the revealing clothes which Arna has given her. Whenever she is trying to take her saree from the luggage, she always ended with touching revealing clothes. She is feeling shy while looking at the clothes.

I don't wear such clothes especially infront of Siddharth. I will wear saree that is better for me. She managed to pick up some saree from her luggage and wear it. Suddenly a voice came.

Hey? What did you wear it. Siddharth said like he is shocked.

I am wearing a saree. Why are you saying like this? Is it not good to wear the saree and go the beach. Sharmila said.