Chapter -32

Enjoy reading

Siddharth

After the reception party, I directly came to my room as I am very excited
that finally I got what I want. I went to my  room to see my beautiful angel and the most important  thing is how she is looking on that transparent saree which I brought for her to wear
today itself.  But when I went to the room she is not there. I got scared to think that where is she? I searched the whole room but she is not there. Then I saw a shadow from the change room now I understood that she is might be changing so I went to the change room. When I came infront of the change room, I was mesmerized to see her beauty. She is looking damm beautiful in red transparent saree just like an angel. I couldn't even control myself as I am in romantic mood right now. But she is struggling with the hook of her blouse in her back. So I went to her and without asking her I started fixing the hook of her blouse. At the moment she got scared but slowly she managed herself but she is feeling shy.

I think the hook get closed. She said while feeling shy.

Yes, sweetheart. I said
Thank you. She said

She was about to move from me, i hold her tightly. Her back is facing my chest,and started kissing from her shoulder to neck. She closed her eyes and let me do whatever i wants. She tried to get free from me but now her whole body is loosing the balance she is unable to fight with my grip.

Plss. Leave me. She said while feeling shy

Do you expect me  to not touch you in this situation? I said

She remain silent

If you think so then you are wrong. I won't leave you tonight but I will make you mine.  I said

I turned her towards me and we share an eyelock. I then touched her cheeks and kissed on her forehead. She quickly hug me and I also hug her back.

 I was about to kiss her on her beautiful red lip but she felt so shy that she moved to balcony. I quickly came near her and again hold her tightly. She is not in a condition to protest me as i hold her so tightly that she finally give up and closed her eyes. Then we again share a hug.suddenly the noise came as it is thunderstorm. She got scared and again put her head on my chest and i hug her back.

Shh! Its nothing sweetheart you are safe. I said

She hold me tightly

I then hold her in bridal style and come to the bedroom and put her on my bed  and started kissing all over her body. Then i open the plete of her saree  as I am feeling like heaven started kissing on her whole body from all over her neck to her waist. She is holding my shirt tightly. In this way we are lost in each other and sleep consumed us.

At midnight

We  are in bed facing and holding each other. I kissed her on her forehead and she just smiled. All her vermilion got messed in her head.but she is looking damm beautiful with everything messed.
are you feeling scared now? I said

No its much better. She said

So for what are you getting scared?I said

Its nothing like that but I got married and honestly it's my first time. She said
Everyone did this first time only stray case are in second time like me. I said

She feel bad after hearing my words

Don't say like that. She said
Its true, there's nothing to hide. I said

What if Meenakshi di came back and claim her right? She said

If she did this, we will also fight with her and show what exactly she did with me. I have all the records of the CCTV footage of my house and also I have installed a spy camera in my room of what she did. I said