Epilogue

Enjoy reading
Author's point of view

After 2 years

Sahana is running here and there playing hide and seek with her grandmother (Lipika). After sometime Sharmila came with lunch for  her.

Come sahana. Its time to have your lunch. Sharmila said

Sahana is still running and said.

No mummmmma. I will not eat. Sahana said in a baby voice.

You have to eat Sona. ( Darling). Otherwise how will you grow. Sharmila said lovingly.

Sahana is looking at her mom angrily because she don't want to eat and again started running.

Sharmila smiled and was getting ready to feed her.

I will see her wait. Lipika said

No mom its okay. I have to manage her and make her eat because it's for her good only. Sharmila said

Okay I will bring her wait. Lipika said

Sharmila is worried about lipika.

Mom you are getting old. You also have a problem. How can you run with her as she runs like a rat. Sharmila said

Don't say like this to my granddaughter. She is my favourite my baby. Lipika said  by showing fake anger.

Sharmila started laughing

Yes yes mom she is all yours. But now she have to eat otherwise she will not grow. Sharmila said

Okay. She will eat just wait and watch.Lipika said as if she has some plans.

After sometime

Finally lipika convinced Sahana for eating in exchange of some toys and she ate.

Sharmila is very happy to see the bond between her daughter and grandmother.

At night

Sharmila is doing something in her room as Sahana fell asleep. Suddenly she felt someone is hugging her from her back its none other than her husband Siddharth.

She turn around and smiled and lean on his chest and he hugs her back.

My baby slept. Siddharth said looking at Sahana.

Yes our baby is very tired  after playing the whole day so I feed her and she slept. Sharmila said while kissing Sahana.

Siddharth smiled.

You know sharmila, the day when our baby is born. I was like hell exited specially the day before delivery. But I also feel sorry to what you have gone through. I will feel very bad it seems like I am the reason for your pain. Siddharth said while sitting on her sofa.

Sharmila put her hand on his  hand and said.

Its nothing like that Siddharth. Every woman have to go through this if she wants to become a mother. You have to sacrifice for becoming a mother. Sharmila said

Siddharth nodded and smiled.

You know sharmila, I don't want her grow. Siddharth said while making baby faces.

Sharmila started laughing after what he said.

Why are you laughing? I am saying seriously. I don't want her to grow. I want her to remain Little baby. She is my doll. Siddharth said making cute faces.

Sharmila started laughing more loudly after what he said.

Siddharth smirked.

You are showing your 32 all out nowadays. Wait I will teach you a lesson tonight then I will see  how can you show your 32 all out. Siddharth said while smirking and coming close to her.

Sharmila's smile vanished after what he said.

Noo Siddharth you can't do this. You will make Sahana awake. Sharmila said while moving back.

Let her wake up and see what her mom did and that's why her daddy is punishing her mom. Siddharth said while coming close to her.

Sharmila is about to fall but then Siddharth  pulled her up and she is holding his shoulder tightly and they both are looking at each other for a minute.

After sometime.

You know Sharmila, 2 years has passed many things changed in our life but one thing doesn't change and that is our love. Siddharth said

Sharmila just smiled after what he said.

You are as same as beautiful even after 2 years. Siddharth said while kissing her hair.

and you are as same as handsome even after 2 years. Sharmila said.

Oo really? Siddharth said while smirking.

Yes. Sharmila said while leaning on his chest.

After sometime Siddharth hold Sharmila in bridal style, put her in  bed and started their love making sessions.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Next day Sharmila wake up early in the morning get fresh and went to the kitchen to make breakfast.After she finishes making her breakfast, one servant came and told her.

Ma'am you are making breakfast? The servant said.

Yes. What's wrong. Sharmila said

The servant remain silent
after sometime

Maam no one is at home now except Sahana. Everyone left at their work.  The servant said

What? . I said

Yes ma'am. Servant said

But where did they go so early?. He didn't even told me yesterday that he will leave early today. Sharmila said

The servant again remain silent.

What about other? Sharmila said.

All of them went to their work. I told them to have breakfast but they refused. The servant said.

Okay. You go. Sharmila said

The servant left.

Why all of them left so early? Is everyone is having important work altogether? Mostly without breakfast, Definitely there is something fishy. Sharmila is thinking in mind.

After an hour.

Sharmila is sitting in the dinning room watching tv and playing with Sahana.

Suddenly  Siddharth  came with huge bouquet of flowers and said in her ear.

Happy Anniversary sweetheart. Siddharth said.

Sharmila is hell bent shocked after seeing this. Like she doesn't even imagine that this day will come in her life. She is so happy after seeing this. Also she forgot that today was their anniversary.

Happy anniversary Siddharth. She said

Sharmila started blushing now.

Siddharth come close to her and again hold her waist. Sharmila is blushing at his touch.

Thank you for coming in my life. Thank you for making my life special and giving me a beautiful family which I didn't even expect I can get. Thank you for making me happy. I love you will all my heart and will never leave you till death. Siddharth said

Tears started coming from Sharmila's eyes after hearing his last word and she hugged him tightly.

I love you too Siddharth. I have nothing to thank you but one thing I know that you are my all and I can't stay without you and Sahana. Sharmila said hugging him tightly.

Siddharth smiled while hugging.

After sometime they cut their anniversary cake and everyone including Siddharth, Sharmila and Sahana posed for their family photograph and took a family picture.

The journey of Siddharth and Sharmila ends here.
Readers
Finally the epilogue is out.
Please vote comment and share if you like it.
Also check out my second book "I can't leave you" I will start writing the book soon
Have a nice day.
Thank you.