Chapter 4

This is the fourth chapter

So enjoy reading

One evening after completing her work pupe is sitting in bed with her laptop and searching that specific job that Radhika recommends her to apply. Finally she reached that job page and checks all the eligibility criteria and more things etc, then applied for it. She then tells her mom about this job,her mom said "you work so much child".

"mom I have to work you know na that we have to arrange money for your younger daughter to study" pupe said

"achcha thik ache tbe nijer dike ektu kheyal rachis" (okay but please take care of yourself) her mom said

"mom its only you and radhika who understand me" pupe said hugging her mom from her back

"If I didn't understand you then who else will understand", her mom said touching her head from her back.

After sometime Soi came there and saw pupe and her mom they are having a light conversation.

"Bah ma meyer golpo to bhaloi cholche" (woo mother and daughter they are having a good conversation)? Soi said

"yes yes why don't you join with us" pupe said

Soi nodded

pupe,soi and their mom the three of them are having a  conversation.

Pupe said while teasing "soi we are discussing about your marriage with siddharth"

Soi glared at pupe and said "di are you mad why he will marry me who the hell am i?"

"hey you said that you wants to marry siddharth so we thought to talk with siddharth's family" pupe said looking at her mom in teasing look.

"did you people really have some brain"? soi said

" I have said this to make fun and you people think its serious" soi said in angry tone.

"why will we think its fun we thought its serious" pupe said teasingly.

Soi is feeling disgusted due to the continuous blabbering of her mom and sister and left from there.

"This soi will never grown up" her mom said.

"seriously mom" pupe said while laughing.

friends, how was the fourth part of the story?

Don't forget to vote and comment if you like it.

How was the mom and daughter's moment?

friends I will give the bengali lines wherever it is needed not in everywhere.Most

of the parts will be in english.My story is not only for bengalis anyone can read.

Next chapter is coming tomorrow.

Thank you.